PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Hmm...

OfTheSpeed23
29.01.2007, 20:23
Too much Rangers talk in this area of the forum for my liking...and that will never do, will it? I mean, this is a HSV fansite...not Rangers :p

So, a new year but the same old shit by starting 2007 the way we ended 2006...losing a lead with a last minute equaliser and dropping some valuable points. With luck like that, we're going to get relegated. Sorry to say, but we have to think about the unthinkable and at the minute, it's tapping us on the shoulder.

Wednesday sees us at home to Cottbus. In any other season, with different circumstances, this would be a home banker. The smaller, newly promoted club facing one of the top sides in the Bundesliga...but that isn't the case this season, with the Poles exceeding their own objectives by lying 10th in the table (that itself is a piss take). I don't know what Doll is telling the players in preparation to the game, but I'd say...ANY MEANS NECCESSARY! Three points is all that matters. Stuff the performance, stuff the attractive football, stuff the pissing about with the ball at the back. I would happily take a crappy 1-0 win. It could be a scrappy goal, where it bounces in off someone's knee...I (and 50,000 other Hamburgers, I would have thought) don't care.

Not sure if any of you know this (well, majority of RGF'ers do) but the only reason I'm still in Germany is because of HSV and I'll be damned if I'll be paying for my 2007/2008 Dauerkarte for a team in the 2.Liga.

I'm sure I understood correctly when I read a piece by Mario Basler in Bild last week: "Whether you like them or not, the HSV have to stay in the Bundesliga". And despite being a wanker, he's absolutely right.

So to those that are starting to worry about us going down, don't think about it. Take each game at a time. I'm sure the players will be doing the same thing, as well as sub-conciously thinking "I don't want to go to Osnabrueck/Paderborn/Essen on a Monday night next season" as all of us are :D

So, steh auf fuer den HSV...I BELIEVE!!!!

bountymatze
01.02.2007, 20:30
Too much Rangers talk in this area of the forum for my liking...and that will never do, will it? I mean, this is a HSV fansite...not Rangers :p

So, a new year but the same old shit by starting 2007 the way we ended 2006...losing a lead with a last minute equaliser and dropping some valuable points. With luck like that, we're going to get relegated. Sorry to say, but we have to think about the unthinkable and at the minute, it's tapping us on the shoulder.

Wednesday sees us at home to Cottbus. In any other season, with different circumstances, this would be a home banker. The smaller, newly promoted club facing one of the top sides in the Bundesliga...but that isn't the case this season, with the Poles exceeding their own objectives by lying 10th in the table (that itself is a piss take). I don't know what Doll is telling the players in preparation to the game, but I'd say...ANY MEANS NECCESSARY! Three points is all that matters. Stuff the performance, stuff the attractive football, stuff the pissing about with the ball at the back. I would happily take a crappy 1-0 win. It could be a scrappy goal, where it bounces in off someone's knee...I (and 50,000 other Hamburgers, I would have thought) don't care.

Not sure if any of you know this (well, majority of RGF'ers do) but the only reason I'm still in Germany is because of HSV and I'll be damned if I'll be paying for my 2007/2008 Dauerkarte for a team in the 2.Liga.

I'm sure I understood correctly when I read a piece by Mario Basler in Bild last week: "Whether you like them or not, the HSV have to stay in the Bundesliga". And despite being a wanker, he's absolutely right.

So to those that are starting to worry about us going down, don't think about it. Take each game at a time. I'm sure the players will be doing the same thing, as well as sub-conciously thinking "I don't want to go to Osnabrueck/Paderborn/Essen on a Monday night next season" as all of us are :D

So, steh auf fuer den HSV...I BELIEVE!!!!
hsvklatsch hsvklatsch hsvklatsch hsvklatsch

Again I have to agree you totally! Let's start with the "rangers quotes": You're right. I left the german section of the forum some months ago, because I don't like the "level of discussion" :p there, but every time I watched the english forum there was another
thread of rangers games. And I can't add too much to that subject.

Then to the fear of getting relegated: I do have the fear, too. Sure. Last night I lay awake almost half of the night. But I still can't imagine us playing in the second division on Monday evening against SC Paderborn...:rolleyes: Let's hope, this nightmare doesn't come true.

But now to the reaction of the "fans" yesterday. Yes, again we didn't win the game. And yes, I was disappointed, too. But what sense does it make to boo all the team after the game yesterday??:mad: I think, everybody saw, that they wanted, but couldn't and that they were totally nervous. And have lost almost all their courage...A great thing to encourage them...:rolleyes:

Before the game the supporters made those "Jetzt erst Recht" (I don't know, how to translate this in english. You don't learn that in englisch "Leistungskurs"...:) ) signs, saying that we'll have to stand united and have to fight all together against the relegation, and then, after that game, everybody boos. Those fans can put their Jetzt erst Recht signs in their ass, I think.

Let's hope, the team and the fans learn quickly how to fight against relegation

OfTheSpeed23
02.02.2007, 12:36
I think "Jetzt erst recht" means "Now more than ever". Which kinda makes sense :D

And I see what you mean about the level of discussion in the German area, the most of them are negative about Huub Stevens being the new manager. Give the guy a chance, for fucks sake.

I bet that WHEN he pulls us out of the relegation area in a month, those same people will be kissing his ass. :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter who the new manager is, we should welcome him to Hamburg, get behind him and show him and the team our support. Booing them isn't going to help, like you said.

bountymatze
04.02.2007, 19:13
I think "Jetzt erst recht" means "Now more than ever". Which kinda makes sense :D

And I see what you mean about the level of discussion in the German area, the most of them are negative about Huub Stevens being the new manager. Give the guy a chance, for fucks sake.

I bet that WHEN he pulls us out of the relegation area in a month, those same people will be kissing his ass. :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter who the new manager is, we should welcome him to Hamburg, get behind him and show him and the team our support. Booing them isn't going to help, like you said.
Nice pictures, ofthespeed!hsvklatsch hsvklatsch hsvklatsch hsvklatsch hsvklatsch
I was also in Berlin yesterday, but with a nice girl and very good friend of mine, who is Hertha Fan, so I was in area e2. Well, I tried to calm down a bit, and I was quite calm until the 92nd minute. What started then was someting like the developpinng of "Dr. Jeckyll to Mr Hyde", I guess...And - in the first reaction - I thought: This is it, no hope, if you lose games like this, you're gonna to relegate. But today my courage is back: WE'LL MAKE IT!!! Aachen, Gladbach, Bochum, Mainz won't win every game. And we have three of them here in Hamburg. And maybe Stevens shows our boys how to win at home.

As we say in Germany: If you fight, you can lose. Who doesn't even start to fight, has already lost!

Let's forget the second half of the Hertha game, and play as we played in the first. Then we'll gonna make it!! If you read some of the statements in the german forum you could think about stopping playing the remaining 14 games...:rolleyes:

OfTheSpeed23
04.02.2007, 20:52
Thanks. I had a better view that I did last season, so better pics :D

But yeah, when van Burik headed about just past the post and when Basturk (I think) hit the crossbar with the freekick in the second half before their 1st goal - I turned to my mate next to me and said "that's twice they've come close now". He said to me "it's about time we had some luck".

10 minutes later Friedrich scored.

When that last goal went in, I just couldn't beleive it. Where I was stood, I was right behind the angle of the shot and my heart just sank. Unbelievable.

And I was just like you, sending text messages like "mit diese glueck, wir steigen ab" (not perfect German, but understandable :D) at first and being miserable for the five hour bus trip back home. But now I'm confident that because today was the first day of the era of Huub Stevens. He's got a week to work with the team - hopefully new tactics, new formation and new line-up. And "die wende" is against Dortmund on Saturday! :cool:

It wants to be, cos I sure as hell don't want to suffer another 6-0 loss in Bremen :( :D

xy253
04.02.2007, 20:54
Rangers? What's that? Is it something to eat? :D

OfTheSpeed23
04.02.2007, 21:09
Maybe.

But maybe they're on about the Park Rangers from Jellystone Park.

You know, the home of Yogi Bear? :D

rangers1873
04.02.2007, 22:39
Hahah very funny

bountymatze
05.02.2007, 20:49
Thanks. I had a better view that I did last season, so better pics :D

But yeah, when van Burik headed about just past the post and when Basturk (I think) hit the crossbar with the freekick in the second half before their 1st goal - I turned to my mate next to me and said "that's twice they've come close now". He said to me "it's about time we had some luck".

10 minutes later Friedrich scored.

When that last goal went in, I just couldn't beleive it. Where I was stood, I was right behind the angle of the shot and my heart just sank. Unbelievable.

And I was just like you, sending text messages like "mit diese glueck, wir steigen ab" (not perfect German, but understandable :D) at first and being miserable for the five hour bus trip back home. But now I'm confident that because today was the first day of the era of Huub Stevens. He's got a week to work with the team - hopefully new tactics, new formation and new line-up. And "die wende" is against Dortmund on Saturday! :cool:

It wants to be, cos I sure as hell don't want to suffer another 6-0 loss in Bremen :( :D
I had a poor place: 4th row...:rolleyes: I could hardly overlook the "Werbebande" (another word I didn't learn at school. You never learn the important things at school. But shakespeare...:confused: ). So I saw the Mathijsen-Sanogo scene only in TV. Ah, maybe you saw me: After the 2:1 there was a single man in area E2 (2 blocks away from the Hamburg stand) jumping up and down like crazy and throwing his cap and his scarve down to the floor. That guy was me...:p

And: Next time you're about sending depressive text massages: See the positive thinks as they are still there: For example: Have you noticed, that we made twice as much points after the winter break as the actual german champion (Bayern (1), HSV (2)). ;) What means: At the end of the season we'll leave Bayern behind us...:cool:

Well, we have to think positiv, I think. The situation and the actual results are bad enough. But, as you said: Dortmund will be the beginning of the "Unternehmen Klassenerhalt"!hsvklatsch

OfTheSpeed23
06.02.2007, 16:04
"Werbebande" is Advertising boards, I think.

I honestly don't care what position we finish at the end of the season, as long it's above 16th place. Hell, I'd be happy with 15th. As long as we stay in the 1.Liga.

Nordwind 1887
08.02.2007, 09:43
Hamburg till i die !!!!!

Fight and win !!!!!

Only Hsv !!!:D :D hsvklatsch hsvklatsch

OfTheSpeed23
08.02.2007, 20:37
You forgot...

"Now More Than Ever!" which is "Jetzt Erst Recht"

:D

bountymatze
08.02.2007, 21:51
You forgot...

"Now More Than Ever!" which is "Jetzt Erst Recht"

:D
we should write that on an advertising board, which is a "Werbebande"... :D :p

Oh, I learned two more english phrases this week. Let's hope, our boys are as successful on saturday as I was this week :cool:

Now more than ever! Only the HSV!