PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Rangers v Tel Aviv

Flamengo
16.02.2007, 10:22
Hi,

so they lost yesterday the first match in Tel Aviv with 2:1

I think there is a good chance to become the next round with a victory in the re-match next thursday.
It will be my first livematch in Ibrox so i hope of course that they win ;)

So a few questions for the Scotlandexperts here.
Whats the best way to go from Prestwick to the city?
On the website of the airport are shown so many ways, with bus, train and i donīt know...
Arival is thursday at 1:05 pm
Departure is friday at 6:50 am

So i think i dont need a hotel for this short night?
Is it like in London, where at 1:00 am everything must be close?

Ok, maybe you can tell me a bit :)

So, thank you and have a nice day!

Swansea
16.02.2007, 11:00
Take the train from Prestwick to Glasgow Central, the trainstation is located directly at the airport with a skywalk leading from the airport terminal to the station, just 80 metres walk.
On the way back you have to take the last train in the evening, the first train in the morning is too late to catch the flight. Taxi from Glasgow to Prestwick is about 30 pounds.
In Glasgow you can take the tube from St.Enoch to Ibrox, good Rangers Bars on the way are at Bridge Street (Glaswegian Bar) and Kinning Park /Cessnock along Paisley Road West.

Flamengo
16.02.2007, 13:48
Thanks a lot.
But maybee i should better take a Bus for the way back to the Airport.
I found this on the Buspage:

The morning bus leaves Edinburgh Waverly Bridge at 03:30 arriving into Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station for pick up at 04:45 and will arrive at the airport at 05:30am.

The last train starts at 11:30 pm.
When the match is maybe going in extra time or penalty shoot out, then it is a little bit stressy.

Ok, i will see this later.
Thank you.

Dave
16.02.2007, 19:34
Exchange Rates are very bad at the Airport, but you can buy the train ticket on the train with credit card (wow!).

As you can use your credit card almost everywhere in Glasgow, you will not need a lot of cash money, so the best place to change is Marks&Spencers, because that is the only place, that doesnīt take commission.

rangers1873
16.02.2007, 20:46
Exchange Rates are very bad at the Airport, but you can buy the train ticket on the train with credit card (wow!).

As you can use your credit card almost everywhere in Glasgow, you will not need a lot of cash money, so the best place to change is Marks&Spencers, because that is the only place, that doesnīt take commission.

Most places that sell holiday's don't take comission either ie Thomas Cook, Thomsons.

Dave
16.02.2007, 21:07
Most places that sell holiday's don't take comission either ie Thomas Cook, Thomsons.

ok, you should know it. glasgow tourist information told me, that only marks&spencers change without commission, but maybe the meant that it is the nearest place...

rangers1873
17.02.2007, 15:04
ok, you should know it. glasgow tourist information told me, that only marks&spencers change without commission, but maybe the meant that it is the nearest place...

Why you planning to come and vist me Dave. You want a ticket for the Gers :D

Dave
17.02.2007, 21:52
Why you planning to come and vist me Dave. You want a ticket for the Gers :D

Hehe, as you know, i have done the ibrox before! next time in scotland, i will visit hibs and hearts, and there it should be not a big problem to get a ticket at matchday.

rangers1873
18.02.2007, 11:10
Hehe, as you know, i have done the ibrox before! next time in scotland, i will visit hibs and hearts, and there it should be not a big problem to get a ticket at matchday.

Try and get them early unless you know someone as in recent years the Embra Derby has become a lot bigger and more and more go now.