PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Pay particular attention to the next Supporters News magazine

OfTheSpeed23
13.03.2007, 10:03
After meeting the boss of the Supporters Club on Saturday, I've been asked to write my story as to why I'm living in Germany and why I'm a HSV fan so hopefully it should appear in the next edition of the Supporters Club News magazine. Some people seem fascinated that an Englishman is living ing Germany purely because of the HSV, so I've written a story about it :D

It also includes some info about Jim Curtis (shadsworth cloud) and his HSV UK fan club too. I wrote the five page piece in English, so I would have thought that it'll be translated. I feel sorry for the bloke who has to do that :D

Should my story be included, it will have this picture of myself, Jim and his wife Ruth and Andreas Birnmeyer, the "Supporters Club Geschäftsführer" :cool:

Anyway, not sure exactly when the next Supporters News comes out. Sometime this month isn't it?

xy253
13.03.2007, 10:08
René Koch said in about three weeks. End of march, begin of april or so...

OfTheSpeed23
13.03.2007, 10:11
Cool.

If it does need translating then maybe you could do it, Jessy :p :D

xy253
13.03.2007, 10:13
Ok, but I think I don't have to. But if, it's okay. Give it to me then. :p

HSVAndi
13.03.2007, 10:14
Of course the cup of beer in the picture may not be missing! :D

OfTheSpeed23
13.03.2007, 10:14
Ok, but I think I don't have to. But if, it's okay. Give it to me then. :p

I was only joking. ;)

And according to your avatar, I'm stupid :( :D

OfTheSpeed23
13.03.2007, 10:16
Of course the cup of beer in the picture may not be missing! :D

That's not beer. It's apple juice. Jim just wants people to think that he was drinking beer :D

Seriously, I saw him drink about four beers in about 10minutes on Saturday so I don't know if he even remembers that pic being taken :D

HSVAndi
13.03.2007, 10:20
That's not beer. It's apple juice. Jim just wants people to think that he was drinking beer :D

Seriously, I saw him drink about four beers in about 10minutes on Saturday so I don't know if he even remembers that pic being taken :D
Hehe....a beermonster :D

shadsworth cloud
13.03.2007, 19:24
Hehe....a beermonster

i've been rumbled....:D :D
i will drink anything before a match.... beer, cider, whiskey, toilet duck :cool:

yes, another time at HSV. This season i have seen 4 games: Bremen at home (1-1), Mainz away (0-0), Nuremberg at home (0-0) and Leverkusen at home (0-0).
maybe i'll just stay at home in future. :(

But it was quite a good game on sunday, the team put up a decent show and would have been a fair result to have won. but for the width of a post and a totally crap penalty they would have won. at least they were able to keep their concentration and didn't throw it away like they would have done a few weeks ago
And good to see you, Matt. A few weeks ago you told me off for saying "if we win this match, and if we win that match....." and now i see you are at it as well.
Oh the life as a football fan

OfTheSpeed23
13.03.2007, 19:36
I told you were a bloody curse! :mad: :D

HSVAndi
13.03.2007, 19:55
i've been rumbled....:D :D
i will drink anything before a match.... beer, cider, whiskey, toilet duck :cool:

yes, another time at HSV. This season i have seen 4 games: Bremen at home (1-1), Mainz away (0-0), Nuremberg at home (0-0) and Leverkusen at home (0-0).
maybe i'll just stay at home in future. :(

But it was quite a good game on sunday, the team put up a decent show and would have been a fair result to have won. but for the width of a post and a totally crap penalty they would have won. at least they were able to keep their concentration and didn't throw it away like they would have done a few weeks ago
And good to see you, Matt. A few weeks ago you told me off for saying "if we win this match, and if we win that match....." and now i see you are at it as well.
Oh the life as a football fanYou´re not a beermonster - you´re a "drawmonster" :mad: :D

Also, i would leave the duck in the toilet. There are better ways to get drunk. ;) :D

OfTheSpeed23
15.03.2007, 20:42
The story will be in the June edition of the magazine, this months one has probably already gone to print.

Also seemingly I was a bit premature with this thread :o :D