PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Kompany out for rest of season

OfTheSpeed23
15.03.2007, 09:08
Looks like he isn't going to recover from his adductor problem this season, which has sidelined him since October (I think).

That means that in his first season at HSV totalled has in 15 (and a bit) competitive games. 9 Bundesliga, 4 (and a bit) Champions League and 2 Liga Pokal, where he scored on his debut against Hertha.

I say "and a bit" because he was taken off with injury during the CL Quals 2nd Leg against Osasuna very early in the game.

Whilst it is gutting to not see him again this season, I have to say that Basti and Mathijsen have formed a strong partnership. With Stevens' discipline, they only conceded 3 goals in 6 games. :)

Hopefully Big Vince can take it easy from now and then get strong and fit for the 2007/2008, where HSV will be playing their 44th consectutive season in the Bundesliga :cool: hsvklatsch

What is the adductor anyway? :D Is it the thigh muscle? :o

Dr. Spielchen
15.03.2007, 09:38
... where HSV will be playing their 44th consectutive season in the Bundesliga
Ahem. 45th. ;)

OfTheSpeed23
15.03.2007, 09:42
How the hell could I have got that wrong? :eek:

Shoot me, shoot me now :(

:D

Dr. Spielchen
15.03.2007, 10:14
Shoot me, shoot me now :(

:D
No, despite my userpic im pacifist.
Whoa, wait one - im german! :eek: So, ehm, well, at least, just call me phlegmatic. :D

Hm, looking at your pic, i hear a shouting in the background...
..."Oh My God, They Killed Kenny! ... They killed Kenny! You bastards!" :D ;)

Swansea
15.03.2007, 11:04
What is the adductor anyway? :D Is it the thigh muscle? :o

The adductor is something they invented beginning of the 90ies with players getting nannied all day long. Players like Uwe Seeler never suffered from those injuries because they didnt know it existed...