PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Eintracht eye Mahdavikia

rangers1873
17.03.2007, 11:22
Eintracht Frankfurt are reportedly in negotiations to sign Hamburg midfielder Mehdi Mahdavikia.

The Iran international's contract with Hamburg expires in the summer and it appears his days at the AOL Arena are numbered as he is yet to receive a new deal.

The 29-year-old joined Hamburg in 1999 from VFL Bochum and his impressive performances on the right wing quickly established him as one of the best wide players in the league.

However, a series of injuries and a loss of form over the last few seasons saw him struggle to establish himself in the Hamburg first team.

It is understood that the player is now seeking a move away from the club and believes Eintracht could help him to resurrect his career.

If the negotiations are successful, Mahdavikia could be joined by Hamburg team-mate Collin Benjamin, who is also a target for Eintracht.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=452672&CPID=22&clid=161&lid=&title=Eintracht+eye+Mahdavikia&channel=&

Dr. Spielchen
17.03.2007, 12:51
Murmurs are spread that Wolfsburg is also interested. I think itīll be financially the best for everybody if he switches. Heīll be able to maintain his very high income, and we could save money for younger players with perspective. (He earns more than van der Vaart!)
Hopefully he receives a nice farewell from the supporters, not a sour one.

OfTheSpeed23
17.03.2007, 20:22
I'll definately give him a good farewell if he goes. He's always been one of my favourite players at HSV hsvklatsch