PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Bayern haters, youre a pain in the arse

Swansea
17.03.2007, 23:19
Just coming back from Hanover, and i still cannot believe the scenes after Frankfurts lead against Bayern appeared on the video screen. I feckin hate all you bassas who cheered for the Bayern loss because you bloody idiots are too stupid to realize what this meant to our campaign against relegation. You're a disgrace to the HSV family! Hope i dont see any of you again at a HSV match. We need people who support our club and not the misfortune of another club who is not in any competition with us.

bountymatze
17.03.2007, 23:44
Just coming back from Hanover, and i still cannot believe the scenes after Frankfurts lead against Bayern appeared on the video screen. I feckin hate all you bassas who cheered for the Bayern loss because you bloody idiots are too stupid to realize what this meant to our campaign against relegation. You're a disgrace to the HSV family! Hope i dont see any of you again at a HSV match. We need people who support our club and not the misfortune of another club who is not in any competition with us.
I can't believe it either, but I must say that I noticed that in serveral home games as well...Those fans will never learn, that the times have changed. Unfortunately this year we do not fight for the championship...:rolleyes:

It's really uncredible...:mad:

OfTheSpeed23
18.03.2007, 00:00
Yeah, infuriated me as well.

Admittedly, since October I've looked out for the latest scores of the likes of Mainz, Gladbach, Cottbus etc, etc, but only if it harms our own league position in a relegation fight.

It also pisses me off when, especially at home, the latest scores flash up of Bremen and Bayern and people either groan or cheer depending on the result.

Sorry, but who the fuck gives a shit about the Bremen and Bayern games? There are no concern to us because a) only one team's result I give a shit about and it sure as hell ain't a couple of teams playing hundreds of miles away and b) they're at the other end of the table and not involved in the relegation zone, so what the hell has it got to do with us?

I hate Bayern and Bremen as much as the next guy, but I'll only care about their result when they're playing us.

But Jesus Christ. Get your fucking priorities sorted out! :mad:

Dr. Spielchen
18.03.2007, 09:27
Beg your pardon? :confused: :mad:
Iīm struggling finding words that not meet your "level".
Too stupid to see that it is on our own hands to stay in league (and you seem to have already forgot that evil game Hoeness and van Buyten played with us last summer), but swearing on other people?
It doesnīt help us nothing when these bastards win, and if you donīt believe, go ask your math-teacher on statistics.

And now you go soap-wash out your f*cking dirty mouth (see highlights above!), and donīt show up until youīre sober again!

Swansea
18.03.2007, 10:59
Beg your pardon? :confused: :mad:
Iīm struggling finding words that not meet your "level".
Too stupid to see that it is on our own hands to stay in league (and you seem to have already forgot that evil game Hoeness and van Buyten played with us last summer), but swearing on other people?
It doesnīt help us nothing when these bastards win, and if you donīt believe, go ask your math-teacher on statistics.

And now you go soap-wash out your f*cking dirty mouth (see highlights above!), and donīt show up until youīre sober again!

My math-teacher just told me that Frankfurt are one point ahead now, so i only see little chances in getting back on top of them without them dropping points. Same with Aachen, Mainz, Wolfsburg and Cottbus...Pretty naive though to only believe in your own "strength" with teams sticking together so close at the bottom of the table and only few behind us. Dont look at the others? Are you Thomas Doll in disguise???
And by the way, i dont need to be boozed to condemn people who disrespect the fate of our club in favour of their self-fulfillment...so no pardon here- sorry.

Dr. Spielchen
18.03.2007, 11:14
My math-teacher just told me that Frankfurt are one point ahead now, so i only see little chances in getting back on top of them without them dropping points. Same with Aachen, Mainz, Wolfsburg and Cottbus...Pretty naive though to only believe in your own "strength" with teams sticking together so close at the bottom of the table and only few behind us. Dont look at the others? Are you Thomas Doll in disguise???
Whatīs the last question about? Should i readjust my level too, for example asking if all you Brits have MCD? How does that taste, eh?

And by the way, i dont need to be boozed to condemn people who disrespect the fate of our club in favour of their self-fulfillment...so no pardon here- sorry.
No pardon, eh? Swearing like this on people, in particular HSV-fans, only because of a three-second-reflex?
Yeah, no need to be boozed to behave antisocial, great!

rangers1873
18.03.2007, 11:45
I have to agree with swansea we have some people who do the same in this country. Their hate of their rivals overtakes the loves of their own club.

Some teams like Aberdeen will say that they don't mind if they got beat that day as long as Rangers lost....crazy crazy. If Rangers lose im not happy if anyone else wins or loses.

HSV fans priority should be Bayern humping the shit out of Frankfurt to help HSV end of

shadsworth cloud
18.03.2007, 11:55
asking if all you Brits have MCD?
well, if everybody else has got it, i want it too. :D

and i did eat a lot of cheap beefburgers in the 80's. Does it show?

Dr. Spielchen
18.03.2007, 12:04
HSV fans priority should be Bayern humping the shit out of Frankfurt to help HSV end of:rolleyes:

Our priority is support for our own team. We have to make points. Everything else is luck. And luck canīt be forced.
And again: A short outburst is a reflex, not stupidity. Swearing on your own people is.

Swansea
18.03.2007, 12:20
Whatīs the last question about? Should i readjust my level too, for example asking if all you Brits have MCD? How does that taste, eh?

As im no Brit questions on MCD dont bother me in the intended way, sorry. But to answer your question, imo it was Dolls biggest mistake not to look at the other teams strenghts and weaknesses including tactics and individual match preparation. You cannot fade out the other teams completely and only look at yourself...Not as a manager and not as a supporter.

No pardon, eh? Swearing like this on people, in particular HSV-fans, only because of a three-second-reflex?
Yeah, no need to be boozed to behave antisocial, great!

Three-second-reflex??? If youre just a bit into it you always have the table at the back of the head in situations like theses. My first thought after Frankfurt scored was "Shit, theyve got 30 now, we only 29 points". I find it kind of strange to consider somebody as a supporter who celebrates his club being at a disadvantage. What will these so called HSV fans do on Matchday 34 when Mainz score the winning goal at Bayern and send us down didnt matter we beat Aachen? Im sure i will not highfive and handshake them for being such loyal Bayernhaters...

Swansea
18.03.2007, 12:29
:rolleyes:

Our priority is support for our own team. We have to make points. Everything else is luck. And luck canīt be forced.
And again: A short outburst is a reflex, not stupidity. Swearing on your own people is.

Short outburst? Their answer on the question if they want Bayern to lose the championship more than us to avoid relegation was "I dont care". This is no stupidity, its betrayal of the club and its support!

Dr. Spielchen
18.03.2007, 12:37
As im no Brit questions on MCD dont bother me in the intended way, sorry
See, thatīs why scatology doesnīt work. And now rethink what you posted in the opening pin.

Short outburst? Their answer on the question if they want Bayern to lose the championship more than us to avoid relegation was "I dont care".
What answers do you expect asking the "ironic-dumbass" way? :rolleyes:

Swansea
18.03.2007, 12:54
What answers do you expect asking the "ironic-dumbass" way? :rolleyes:

Wished it couldve been asked ironically and not rhetorical...

Steinburgerin
18.03.2007, 22:28

You are right, we have to make our points in our matches. But what happens if the referee gives a penalty for our opponent although there was no foul? And we loose that match? We cannot rely on other teams, but it might be helpful if they loose.
I also hate Bayern and Bremen, but Bremen or Bayern winning the championship would be much better than seeing HSV playing in league 2 next season...

Btw, it has nothing to do with a reflex if people cheer twice for Bayern. First time, ok, maybe, although I don't see this as a reflex. Everybody should be aware of the table. But there were 15 minutes time until the final results were announced...