PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Friday the 13th

shadsworth cloud
14.04.2007, 07:41
Like all good horror films the good guys won in the end :D
feel a bit sorry for gladbach - there are plenty more deserving cases for relegation - but hey who cares? what matters is for HSV to be in the top division next year and not long ago that didn't seem likely. i couldn't believe it this morning when i checked the league table and HSV are 7th. i know its only for one day, but what a turnaround.

They have stopped conceding goals (apart from last week of course) and that always gives you the chance to win. they have not been big scorers all season (nor even last season), but conceding 1 or 2 or 3 goals each game always made it difficult to get a win, hence all the draws before christmas.
Has the new keeper Rost made such a difference? i never thought that Wachter or Kirschstein were especially bad keepers, after all it was with these 2 that HSV finished 3rd last season, but the defensive transformation since the break is clear. Or is it other reasons - a bit more hard work, organisation, concentration, luck?
i couldn't see this team now conceding 2 goals in the last 5 minutes to Aachen or -god help us - 4 goals to stuttgart kickers

Having said that next week we have Mainz to come who have slipped back into their old ways. Who knows what will happen then?

bountymatze
14.04.2007, 10:03
Like all good horror films the good guys won in the end :D
feel a bit sorry for gladbach - there are plenty more deserving cases for relegation - but hey who cares? what matters is for HSV to be in the top division next year and not long ago that didn't seem likely. i couldn't believe it this morning when i checked the league table and HSV are 7th. i know its only for one day, but what a turnaround.

They have stopped conceding goals (apart from last week of course) and that always gives you the chance to win. they have not been big scorers all season (nor even last season), but conceding 1 or 2 or 3 goals each game always made it difficult to get a win, hence all the draws before christmas.
Has the new keeper Rost made such a difference? i never thought that Wachter or Kirschstein were especially bad keepers, after all it was with these 2 that HSV finished 3rd last season, but the defensive transformation since the break is clear. Or is it other reasons - a bit more hard work, organisation, concentration, luck?
i couldn't see this team now conceding 2 goals in the last 5 minutes to Aachen or -god help us - 4 goals to stuttgart kickers

Having said that next week we have Mainz to come who have slipped back into their old ways. Who knows what will happen then?
Well, that was a game as I expected it: Gladbach fighting for its last chance for rescue, having bad luck (as the whole season) and our boys needing some luck to hold the draw. And then - totally unexpected - the 1:0 as a last minute goal. Anyway, who talks about the way we won after a few days. We have the three points, and that is what counts.

And, yes, I think, that Rost makes the difference to the time before christmas: Wächter and Kirsche are passably good goal keepers, no question, but they are too quite. And that was the problem in the first half of the season: That we didn't have a leader telling the boys what to do. Van der Vaart is a ingenious player, but he's not the guy yelling at the ground. He is too "friendly" if you know what I mean. And by contrast: Did you see Rost walking from the ground for the break? Almost exploding? THAT was the guy we needed so badly. Of course he may get a used day as well, as he got against Stuttgart, but yesterday he was the backing for the team again!!hsvklatsch hsvklatsch

So, was this the final rescue? In this season you never know. Would not really be a surprise, if Mainz beat Schalke with 3:0 today, Bochum may well win against Hertha, Bielefeld is playing at home, so there's a good chance for them to win against Frankfurt. But I'm much more relaxed today than I was yesterday. And - I mentioned it some times before: When I left the Olympia Stadium in Berlin after getting the 2:1 in the 93th minute I never expected, that we would have the chance to be safe before the last game. And today it could well be, that we can fix the "Klassenerhalt" against Bochum...

So, 5 more finals. Let's hope, we don't need all af them to get safe...

OfTheSpeed23
17.04.2007, 18:10
Very very poor...yet somehow got the three points.

Luck that avoided us like the clap in the Hinrunde and luck that we deserve.

zulassungsfix
17.04.2007, 18:14

Your clock is crazy ... ;)

bountymatze
17.04.2007, 20:54

Everytime when we gave away a 3:1 lead against Aachen, and got the equalizer in Bielefeld, and got the 2:1 in Berlin in the 93rd minute etc etc I thought that one time we'll have the luck to win a game we never should have won. And now was the time...:cool: I think, this season we definitely deserved it!hsvklatsch hsvklatsch

OfTheSpeed23
21.04.2007, 12:39
We have deserved it. Especially the fans who have sold out every home game and taken up the whole ticket allocation in away games, reguardless of where we were in the table.

zulassungsfix
21.04.2007, 12:44
We have deserved it. Especially the fans who have sold out every home game and taken up the whole ticket allocation in away games, reguardless of where we were in the table.

Good Morning Sir :)

You walking not to Kiel

OfTheSpeed23
21.04.2007, 12:54
Good afternoon Sir.

Walking to Kiel?

I'm sure you meant "Are you not going to Kiel" ;)

And the answer is no :D

zulassungsfix
21.04.2007, 13:04
Good afternoon Sir.

Walking to Kiel?

I'm sure you meant "Are you not going to Kiel" ;)

And the answer is no :D
Afternoon :confused: the sun is shining

I think your never walk alone :D

I am learning english for a long time crazy boy :)

OfTheSpeed23
21.04.2007, 13:06
Yes, afternoon.

The time is 14:05 = two hours after noon (12:00) = afternoon

:p

zulassungsfix
21.04.2007, 13:14
Yes, afternoon.

The time is 14:05 = two hours after noon (12:00) = afternoon

:p

High noon -