PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : the secret is out!

shadsworth cloud
21.04.2007, 15:32
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_football/6576807.stm

standing? cheap prices? beer? fried sausages? what will they think of next..:D

OfTheSpeed23
21.04.2007, 16:58
People outside Germany (with the exception of shadsworth cloud and his missus :D) rarely give the Bundesliga the attention and credit it deserves.

It's all about the Premiership or Serie A or La Liga.

Pah, bollocks to those three.

Dave
22.04.2007, 10:23
People outside Germany (with the exception of shadsworth cloud and his missus :D) rarely give the Bundesliga the attention and credit it deserves.

It's all about the Premiership or Serie A or La Liga.

Pah, bollocks to those three.

Everything in this article is perfectly true. Bundesliga is cheap and entertaining ;)

Atouuuuuba
22.04.2007, 10:33
The quality of football is rather moderately in germany but the bundesliga is especially this year a very interesting, well balanced and exciting league.

The prices for entrance are in comparison to england or spain ridiculously low and the tendency in the stadiums is more or less good.

Chris1887
27.04.2007, 19:42
i think its just because of the beer :D

Maetthy
03.05.2007, 16:57
Well the final word does hit it, too: "It still belongs to the, ordinary, decent fans and perhaps that is the secret."

In Germany, though many of you will not agree, the fan is still relevant. Though there are VIP-areas and expensive tickets and unfortunately a tendency to buy for much money international stars for global marketing of the Bundesliga. But nevertheless, the Bundesliga is that interesting, because there are some teams that can beat the stars of Munich, Schalke and Bremen. This is unique for all leagues in Europe. And I do not believe what others say, that the Bundesliga quality is so worse in comparison. I prefer 18 equal teams of an agerage level in comparison to 2 or 3 top teams and a poor rest.