PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : sunday, 23rd

bountymatze
23.04.2007, 19:12
Well, it was not friday 13th yesterday, but it was the pure horror our boys showed us yesterday. :eek:

Oh how I hate those nights after home games where I do not find sleep because I have to fear the relegation. And I thought those nights were over. But no I have to consider: They are not!!:( :rolleyes:

So all we can do is wait for the f... season to end and hopefully we are already safe at the last game. I don't know if I'll survive a game against Aachen where we have to win...:eek:

Only 4 weeks and it's over! And, even If I am quite desperate after the game yesterday: We'll make it somehow. And then it's time to get enough power for the next season. I couldn't stand another season like this.

Anybody out there who can give me some courage for the end of the season? :confused:

shadsworth cloud
23.04.2007, 19:36
it will teach me to start looking at the bundesliga and counting how many points we need for the UI cup places. :eek:
from what i saw of the match and the reports i have read, Mainz played a classic counter attack game, just like HSV did at Schalke and Bremen. Our defence had no way of coping with Zidan, every time he had the ball there was a panic at the back.
We are not big goalscorers so to concede 2 goals at home left us a big challenge.

All that considered, a draw was a good result, then. I am amazed that we are still 10th, it feels like it should be safe, with only 4 games remaining, 2 at home to (ahem!) weaker teams. But we are only 3 points from the trapdoor and have only won 3 games at home all season and that is less than anyone else in the league.

We still aren't safe, maybe not until the last game of the season. but i do believe that we will be safe and next seasn will be in the bundesliga. hsvklatsch hsvklatsch
Just let's keep a close eye on the rear view mirror for now

bountymatze
23.04.2007, 19:58
it will teach me to start looking at the bundesliga and counting how many points we need for the UI cup places. :eek:
from what i saw of the match and the reports i have read, Mainz played a classic counter attack game, just like HSV did at Schalke and Bremen. Our defence had no way of coping with Zidan, every time he had the ball there was a panic at the back.
We are not big goalscorers so to concede 2 goals at home left us a big challenge.

All that considered, a draw was a good result, then. I am amazed that we are still 10th, it feels like it should be safe, with only 4 games remaining, 2 at home to (ahem!) weaker teams. But we are only 3 points from the trapdoor and have only won 3 games at home all season and that is less than anyone else in the league.

We still aren't safe, maybe not until the last game of the season. but i do believe that we will be safe and next seasn will be in the bundesliga. hsvklatsch hsvklatsch
Just let's keep a close eye on the rear view mirror for now
Thank you! That'll do for the moment! I'm feeling much better now!! :D

OfTheSpeed23
24.04.2007, 19:21
Er...Sunday was the 22nd, matze :D Or have I missed something :o

Anyway, here's something to give you courage...hopefully...

WE...ARE...STAYING UP, WE ARE STAYING UP

(same chant as "Fuck...Off...Arsenal, Fuck Off Arsenal" but change the words :D)

A well known chant that English fans sing when their respective team is in our position. I'd love to chant that on Saturday at 17:15 in the Allianz Arena Gästeblock...but a) I'll probably be the only one out of 4,000 chanting it :D and b) we probably won't win :(

Anyway, like I was saying...

:D

bountymatze
24.04.2007, 19:40
Er...Sunday was the 22nd, matze :D Or have I missed something :o

Anyway, here's something to give you courage...hopefully...

(same chant as "Fuck...Off...Arsenal, Fuck Off Arsenal" but change the words :D)

A well known chant that English fans sing when their respective team is in our position. I'd love to chant that on Saturday at 17:15 in the Allianz Arena Gästeblock...but a) I'll probably be the only one out of 4,000 chanting it :D and b) we probably won't win :(

Anyway, like I was saying...

:D
Oh yes, it was! You're right! :D You see how confused I am after the game...

And: You'll chant this song on Saturday at 17.20! We had more difficult times in this season, had'nt we? We were 4 points behind the rescue, now we are 3 (almost 4 if you take the goals) ahead of the relegation! We'll make it! I'm starting believing again!!! hsvklatsch hsvklatsch hsvklatsch
By the way: You needed 2 days to find your calender, didn't you? So I'm not the only one beeing confused...:D :p

OfTheSpeed23
24.04.2007, 19:46
I haven't been on the site since Sunday, that's why it took me two days to tell you :p :D

bountymatze
29.04.2007, 11:06
Oh yes, it was! You're right! :D You see how confused I am after the game...

And: You'll chant this song on Saturday at 17.20! We had more difficult times in this season, had'nt we? We were 4 points behind the rescue, now we are 3 (almost 4 if you take the goals) ahead of the relegation! We'll make it! I'm starting believing again!!! hsvklatsch hsvklatsch hsvklatsch
By the way: You needed 2 days to find your calender, didn't you? So I'm not the only one beeing confused...:D :p
See, I was right: You sang this song yesterday, didn't you? At least you had the chance, because...

WE ... ARE ... STAYING UP! WE ARE STAYING UP!!!

Seems like the worries, the sleepless nights and all the other suffering has finally come to an end! hsvklatsch hsvklatsch hsvklatsch

Thank goodness! I really don't know if I could stand a game against Aachen where we have to get at least a point physically! Looking at my physical reaction in games against Gladbach or especially Copenhagen last year I'm not sure...:)

Now we can go in the last games with less pression. So I hope our team finally plays better also in home games!!