PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : We are staying up!!!!

bountymatze
05.05.2007, 21:12
Well, another disappointing home game. I guess, we should be 18th in the home chart by now. We were 15th before the game, and Frankfurt and Hannover were behind us...

But, the most important news on this day is: WE ARE STAYING UP!!! Yes, if Aachen scores 6 goals against Wolfsburg and Wolfsburg scores 5 goals in Bremen...:) Nonsense! Aachen has lost all the last 6 games in a row. They won't even win against Wolfsburg I suppose.

So we can celebrate the rescue yet 2 games before the end of the season. And I never believed that when we lost in Berlin very very unlucky in the 93th minute after having had the chance to win on our own (when Mathijsen shot Sanogo and not the goal...) I feared we could be without a chance of rescue 2 games before the end then...:eek:

And now we made it! WE ARE STAYING UP!! It's a pity we don't get ther chance to travel to europe next year to see cities like London, Valencia, Monaco etc. But on the other hand we don't see teams like Paderborn and Augsburg here. And that's good news I think.

So, stop mourning the end of the UI Cup dreams. Celebrate the rescue!

WE ARE STAYING UP...WE ARE STAYING UP!!hsvklatsch hsvklatsch hsvklatsch hsvklatsch

OfTheSpeed23
05.05.2007, 21:20
For a minute in January, I was a little concerned that come August 2007 wed be on DSF's Hattrick Live on a Monday night against the likes VfL Osnabrueck...

Still, we've pulled ourselves out of the mire with results against Schalke, Bremen and Bayern, etc, etc...but games like today still shows us that we need to improve for next season...and we need because I sure as hell dont want to experience this season ever ever again.

bountymatze
05.05.2007, 21:40
For a minute in January, I was a little concerned that come August 2007 wed be on DSF's Hattrick Live on a Monday night against the likes VfL Osnabrueck...

Still, we've pulled ourselves out of the mire with results against Schalke, Bremen and Bayern, etc, etc...but games like today still shows us that we need to improve for next season...and we need because I sure as hell dont want to experience this season ever ever again.
The funny thing is, that I counted on the games against Mainz, Bochum and Aachen giving us the chance to get our points. By now we have 1 single point out of those games...

But never mind! The season is over, and I'll have 3 months to get new power for the next season! I definitly will need it!! Another season like this, and I need a new heart. That's for sure...:eek:

OfTheSpeed23
06.05.2007, 00:50
The sooner this season is over, the better. And going on how some of the players performed today, they're thinking the same thing.

Hopefully, Huub and co have a summer clearout and bring in new faces. With this squad, there's no way we can hope to challenge for Champions League places, let alone the title.

shadsworth cloud
06.05.2007, 09:17
Operation Klassenerhalt completed. All objectives achieved! so let's all celebrate that hsvklatsch hsvklatsch

but this season has been so anti-clockwise it's unbelievable, a team like HSV really should not be celebrating safety with 2 games left. The reasons we have discussed many times on here before.
But i think that the european "adventure" made the team lose concentration in the bundesliga, then when things started going wrong in the champions league they carried over their poor form, frustration and anxieties into the bundesliga. The result was the poor run before the winterpause and the collection of red and yellow cards.
so maybe the ending of the UI cup dream is a good thing

HSVs home form has really been its undoing, but at least bountymatze we are not 18th on the heimtabelle, that award goes to Aachen at the moment.

http://www.alemannia-aachen.de/v1/2006_2007/statistik_tabelle_heim/index.htm

only 18 points at home all season (not to mention the defeats to arsenal and porto in the UCL) is a really pathetic return. No wonder AOL don't want to be associated with it any more.
of course we have 1 more home game of the season still to play. Against Aachen! :eek: :eek:

bountymatze
06.05.2007, 10:35
Operation Klassenerhalt completed. All objectives achieved! so let's all celebrate that hsvklatsch hsvklatsch

but this season has been so anti-clockwise it's unbelievable, a team like HSV really should not be celebrating safety with 2 games left. The reasons we have discussed many times on here before.
But i think that the european "adventure" made the team lose concentration in the bundesliga, then when things started going wrong in the champions league they carried over their poor form, frustration and anxieties into the bundesliga. The result was the poor run before the winterpause and the collection of red and yellow cards.
so maybe the ending of the UI cup dream is a good thing

HSVs home form has really been its undoing, but at least bountymatze we are not 18th on the heimtabelle, that award goes to Aachen at the moment.

http://www.alemannia-aachen.de/v1/2006_2007/statistik_tabelle_heim/index.htm

only 18 points at home all season (not to mention the defeats to arsenal and porto in the UCL) is a really pathetic return. No wonder AOL don't want to be associated with it any more.
of course we have 1 more home game of the season still to play. Against Aachen! :eek: :eek:
Good news for Aachen. Having a "relegation final" against Wolfsburg next week, and having the chance to get the missing points against us...:rolleyes:

But I still hope that our boys now, that they have to do something for us, selling out the AOL Arena 9 times this year, having an average of over 50.000, and having seen only 3 victories...:mad:

shadsworth cloud
06.05.2007, 11:29
So, meine Digital Kamera ist "zu groß" und daher verboten im Stadion....
Danke DFL & arena!!!!

wot? no photos!

OTS23! whats all that about? did you have your camera taken away and destroyed in a controlled explosion? is it classified as a weapon of mass destruction?
Terrible!

OfTheSpeed23
06.05.2007, 13:22
It seems that big cameras like mine have a power zoom that can take perfect close up pics on anything that happens on the pitch. Well, that's the whole damn point in getting the camera. Now the DFL (German version of the FA) and arena (German version of Sky Sports) have got copyright infringements on whatever happens on the pitch.

Anything that happens on that pitch gets recorded by their cameras and they can sell it on. Obviously, people like myself who can take just as good as pics and videos are uploading them within hours after each game, modifying them to perfection on the PC and then posting them, for free, on the net. The DFL and arena see that as losing money, hence why they've clamped down.

Its only "big" cameras that are banned, so the slim line ones (like my old Panasonic Lumix) that can fit in your pocket are fine, I presume. So I'm thinking that I just can another camera with a decent zoom and megapixels, but smaller. And I've found one...an exact carbon copy of my previous Lumix, but with 10. optical zoom instead of the 6. That could fit into my pocket with no problem, so hopefully it should be small enough for those lot.

Course, these new copyright rules came into effect from March (I think) but still...the Lumix should be alright to use, eh? Unless the stewards at the gates inspect it but then for the last five games, nobody has battered an eyelid at my current Cybershot...

Still, I'm gutted. 1) Because it was a birthday present from the folks and 2) It's a damn good camera. :(

shadsworth cloud
06.05.2007, 15:22
it's daft. what you are doing is giving free advertising to HSV and the bundesliga. so arena and the dfl should not clamp down on people like you :mad: :mad:

did they confiscate your camera?

OfTheSpeed23
06.05.2007, 15:46
Nah, I didn't give them the chance. I just kept the camera under my seat for the entire game.

I've listed it on ebay and the price of that will cover the price of the replacement camera I've bought from amazon. 5megapixels & 10x optical zoom.

My current banned Sony camera is 6megapixels & 12x optical zoom but this new camera is exactly like my previous Panasonic camera but better zoom. It's small and can fit in my pocket. So I'm thinking that because of the size, they wont pay any particular attention to it as I think the only reason that the two stewards came to me was because I had a big bulky camera and sat in a block that was virtually empty at the time, if you get me.