PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Plans for the Summer?

rangers1873
14.05.2007, 12:32
Any of you guys got anything good planned for the summer? hsvklatsch

OfTheSpeed23
14.05.2007, 19:44
Nothing planned, atm. Although there might be a trip to London around the 28/29th July for the Emirates Cup if the RGF put a bus on :D

shadsworth cloud
14.05.2007, 23:17
if Hamburg qualify for the intertoto (UI) cup won't that be on 28th July?
don't think you should book up buses while our european campaign is under way...

as for my summer plans, i've a sort-of idea to go to the Under-21 european championships in Holland, England have qualified (but Germany and Scotland haven't:) ). But first i need those scratch-cards to come up for me...

failing that, take in a bit of cricket - my alcohol abuse choice for the summer months - an generally count down to the start of the new season (4th August in Bundesliga)

Chris1887
17.05.2007, 19:23
Think i built up a rangers & hamburg flag in my garden, buy a big tv and beer... and watch all football dvds i have :D

everybody is welcome ... :D

OfTheSpeed23
17.05.2007, 22:30
if Hamburg qualify for the intertoto (UI) cup won't that be on 28th July?
don't think you should book up buses while our european campaign is under way...

as for my summer plans, i've a sort-of idea to go to the Under-21 european championships in Holland, England have qualified (but Germany and Scotland haven't:) ). But first i need those scratch-cards to come up for me...

failing that, take in a bit of cricket - my alcohol abuse choice for the summer months - an generally count down to the start of the new season (4th August in Bundesliga)

Yeah, it's been mentioned about the Intertoto. Although I don't think we'll qualify for it actually. Last time we played a team that were already down on the last day of the season was Bochum two seasons ago...and we lost 1-0.

And seeing as we've not won our last three home games...

rangers1873
18.05.2007, 19:22
Think i built up a rangers & hamburg flag in my garden, buy a big tv and beer... and watch all football dvds i have :D

everybody is welcome ... :D

Do you know that Rangers are playing Hannover in July. Im sure the guys from the Hamburg Loyal will be going if you know them?

Dick Brave
19.05.2007, 06:28
Do you know that Rangers are playing Hannover in July.

Do you know WHEN in July? Probably towards the end of July, innit?

The timing of summer school holiday this year sucks. I'll have to hit the Autobahn immediately after the last school bell just to catch the last two days of HSV summer training camp. Once down south with the family, I've got to stay there for a while and wont be back before the 29th...

rangers1873
19.05.2007, 12:17
Do you know WHEN in July? Probably towards the end of July, innit?

The timing of summer school holiday this year sucks. I'll have to hit the Autobahn immediately after the last school bell just to catch the last two days of HSV summer training camp. Once down south with the family, I've got to stay there for a while and wont be back before the 29th...

17th of July mate.

Dick Brave
20.05.2007, 06:31
17th of July mate.

Thanks, that's the time I definitely wont be around.
Maybe Championsleague at Schalke, then.:)

Chris1887
23.05.2007, 15:14
Do you know that Rangers are playing Hannover in July. Im sure the guys from the Hamburg Loyal will be going if you know them?

I don't know them but things can change :D

Think i'm going to see the game.
Hope there will be many gers and hamburg supporters :)

Chris1887
23.05.2007, 15:18
Yeah, it's been mentioned about the Intertoto. Although I don't think we'll qualify for it actually. Last time we played a team that were already down on the last day of the season was Bochum two seasons ago...and we lost 1-0.

And seeing as we've not won our last three home games...

We did it :Dhsvklatsch

Hope fpr you, that hamburg can change the ui-cup date, so everbody can visit the emirates cup:)