PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : hsv v aachen

shadsworth cloud
17.05.2007, 20:38
hello all, don't know if this is against forum rules, but owing to one of our party dropping out through ill health i now have 1 x sudtribune ticket for the match on saturday available.

if anyone wants it (face value of 23 euro) and can meet me at the stadium on saturday pre-match, the please PM me and we will arrange a hand-over.

(plus 1 x return flight manchester to hannover, return train hannover to hamburg and 3 nights accommodation)

Note to Mods: if this is against forum rules, please delete this post..

NUR DER HSV!

OfTheSpeed23
17.05.2007, 22:18
Shouldn't be a problem mate. There's a seperate sub-forum where people are welcome to offer tickets that they don't want or search for tickets that they need.

Reguarding Saturday, are you heading straight off after the game or are you staying for the end of season 'party' behind the Westtribuene?

shadsworth cloud
18.05.2007, 06:32
Reguarding Saturday, are you heading straight off after the game or are you staying for the end of season 'party' behind the Westtribuene?

oh, you can bet that we'll be there for the party. right through to Last Orders. (i know that you don't have last orders in germany but you take my meaning..):D :D

rangers1873
18.05.2007, 19:20
One of my friends is over for the match aswell. Just wish i was