PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : New Kit

rangers1873
01.06.2007, 11:07
Has it been confirmed which top HSV will have next season? If not when will it be displayed?

I don't normally wear club shirts but i really like the look of the pin stripe design i seen.

Chris1887
02.06.2007, 12:41
http://www.hsv-forum.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=15976&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1179225214

White, red, black

nothing official because puma is hamburg's sponsor till 30.6.07

Lasse1887
02.06.2007, 13:01
Has it been confirmed which top HSV will have next season? If not when will it be displayed?

I don't normally wear club shirts but i really like the look of the pin stripe design i seen.

Hey Mate, when become the Gers the 2rd and 3rd Kit for the next season?

The first kit is not so beautiful!!

rangers1873
03.06.2007, 14:18
Hey Mate, when become the Gers the 2rd and 3rd Kit for the next season?

The first kit is not so beautiful!!

Cheers Chris1887, i like this top very much. If this one comes out i will be getting it for sure. Might get Keegan to sign it like the one from last season :D

Lasse: hey mate hows tricks did you get my email about the cd's?

The 2nd and 3rd strip im not fully sure when they come out but should be soon. 3rd strip is normally August though. The home strip is a disgrace and it is terrible that the scum have went for a retro style top and we have been asking Rangers to do this for years now.:mad:

Lasse1887
04.06.2007, 17:13
Cheers Chris1887, i like this top very much. If this one comes out i will be getting it for sure. Might get Keegan to sign it like the one from last season :D

Lasse: hey mate hows tricks did you get my email about the cd's?

The 2nd and 3rd strip im not fully sure when they come out but should be soon. 3rd strip is normally August though. The home strip is a disgrace and it is terrible that the scum have went for a retro style top and we have been asking Rangers to do this for years now.:mad:

Hey mate, oh sorry i write the mail tomorrow evening ok? Thank you for this information. Yes the hamburg top is very nice, i hope it is really with red stripes like the top from 1983, as the club was european cup winner.