PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Wunder Web

shadsworth cloud
13.06.2007, 12:29
Don't know if this attachment will work on here, but on the off-chance that it does, here's a cutting from our local paper, lining budgie cages throughout the borough.
As our website is hosted by the local council we have to agree to publicise them. They have slightly overstated our commitment (100 games?!?!) but all the same we ae spreading the good name of HSV...

Oh, and the photo makes me look fat and bald :( :(

K3NNY
13.06.2007, 12:36
Your attachment works fine...
Funny thing though, to translate "Here we go" to "Hier gehen wir". :D

Swansea
13.06.2007, 12:37
Don't know if this attachment will work on here, but on the off-chance that it does, here's a cutting from our local paper, lining budgie cages throughout the borough.
As our website is hosted by the local council we have to agree to publicise them. They have slightly overstated our commitment (100 games?!?!) but all the same we ae spreading the good name of HSV...

Oh, and the photo makes me look fat and bald :( :(

Nice one Jim!!! And never forget: Du wirst niemals gehen alleine!!!;-)

shadsworth cloud
13.06.2007, 13:28
Funny thing though, to translate "Here we go" to "Hier gehen wir".

yes, made me laugh that. does "Hier gehen wir" mean anything in German? mostly i hear people say "Jetzt geht los" to get the message..

Swansea
13.06.2007, 14:11
yes, made me laugh that. does "Hier gehen wir" mean anything in German? mostly i hear people say "Jetzt geht los" to get the message..

In a football supporting content this sentence doesnt make any sense, could be a protest slogan for pedestrians though :D

Chris1887
14.06.2007, 09:27
:)