PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Woot!

OfTheSpeed23
10.07.2007, 22:33
The wait is almost over :D Around two weeks and the season officially begins :cool:

Back in Feb, Huub inherited a team that was down on morale, down on luck and down on points. He managed to turn that around, so after buying players that HE wants and getting the team to work in HIS system, I'm very much looking forward to how our side performs. Not high hopes or anything, just excited...as anybody at this time of year is, I guess :D

Got a funny feeling that we won't concede many in this coming season, dunno why :D

I love our new away kit and I'd order it on the club shop site but it's down :mad:

Chris1887
11.07.2007, 14:10
The wait is almost over :D Around two weeks and the season officially begins :cool:

Back in Feb, Huub inherited a team that was down on morale, down on luck and down on points. He managed to turn that around, so after buying players that HE wants and getting the team to work in HIS system, I'm very much looking forward to how our side performs. Not high hopes or anything, just excited...as anybody at this time of year is, I guess :D

Got a funny feeling that we won't concede many in this coming season, dunno why :D

I love our new away kit and I'd order it on the club shop site but it's down :mad:

I think we'll win the uefa cup but end up @ 5-7th place in the Leage :D:D:D