PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Wer Wird Deutscher Meister? HHHHSV

shadsworth cloud
11.08.2007, 10:48
apologies for posting in german on the english forum, but if i can't claim the championship for us today then when can i?
i know we are already 1 point behind stuttgart and schalke (can't believe setanta put up the league table after last nights game!) but i'm sure we can close the gap sometime over the next 34 games.

Actually, aside of Bayern who have reverted to their old ways of splashing their d-marks like they are going out of fashion, I don't see anyone to fear this year. The additions of Castelen and Zidan have strengthened our weakness from last year (i hope) and providing we keep VdV fit along with Kompany and Mathjisen at the back, we can make a big challenge for (:rolleyes:) second place.
schalke and stuttgart will find it a lot tougher with champions league matches. don't we know how it saps the team to be getting beaten week after week by teams in Moscow / Portugal / London. and if bremen are relying on Bouby Sanogo for the goals then they are harder up than i thought.

other challengers might be hannover and nuremberg who i expect to have a strong team-work without any big stars but neither of them have a great star quality which can lift you from place 6 or 7 upwards.

aside from them, who? dortmund have looked like they are going to be a decent team for a while and leverkusen will be better for having Gekas from bochum. And then theres a whole mass of clubs who might string a little run together to get themselves out of bother before slipping down again.

Anyway, I am confident (just like every August) - after the disaster of last years HinRunde we have a more settled team, mainly injury-free and playing to a pattern and for each other.

Stand by for take-off!

(just one thing: Can Frank Rost speak Dutch?)

Chris1887
11.08.2007, 13:29
apologies for posting in german on the english forum, but if i can't claim the championship for us today then when can i?
i know we are already 1 point behind stuttgart and schalke (can't believe setanta put up the league table after last nights game!) but i'm sure we can close the gap sometime over the next 34 games.

Actually, aside of Bayern who have reverted to their old ways of splashing their d-marks like they are going out of fashion, I don't see anyone to fear this year. The additions of Castelen and Zidan have strengthened our weakness from last year (i hope) and providing we keep VdV fit along with Kompany and Mathjisen at the back, we can make a big challenge for (:rolleyes:) second place.
schalke and stuttgart will find it a lot tougher with champions league matches. don't we know how it saps the team to be getting beaten week after week by teams in Moscow / Portugal / London. and if bremen are relying on Bouby Sanogo for the goals then they are harder up than i thought.

other challengers might be hannover and nuremberg who i expect to have a strong team-work without any big stars but neither of them have a great star quality which can lift you from place 6 or 7 upwards.

aside from them, who? dortmund have looked like they are going to be a decent team for a while and leverkusen will be better for having Gekas from bochum. And then theres a whole mass of clubs who might string a little run together to get themselves out of bother before slipping down again.

Anyway, I am confident (just like every August) - after the disaster of last years HinRunde we have a more settled team, mainly injury-free and playing to a pattern and for each other.

Stand by for take-off!

(just one thing: Can Frank Rost speak Dutch?)

1. :D

2. Yeah that is the key I think

3. No, don't think so :D

RFCHSV
06.03.2008, 13:11
I have a dream. hsvklatsch hsvklatsch

shadsworth cloud
07.03.2008, 19:10
I have a dream.

perhaps your dream can come true..... hsvklatsch:Dhsvklatsch:D

OfTheSpeed23
07.03.2008, 19:53
...in 2009 and beyond, cos it sure as hell won't be this year :D :p

RFCHSV
07.03.2008, 21:37
...in 2009 and beyond, cos it sure as hell won't be this year :D :p

Ah well, might as well cancel my trips then. No point coming if we have nothing to play for. :p :p

shadsworth cloud
08.03.2008, 08:47
don't cancel your trips, even if there is nowt at stake

They need you there.
(Holstens, that is. Not the HSV!!)

OfTheSpeed23
08.03.2008, 09:08
Ah well, might as well cancel my trips then. No point coming if we have nothing to play for. :p :p

Doesn't matter if there's nothing to play for, the thrill of seeing HSV live in action is enough ;)

Well, for me it is anyway :D

But in this case, there is something to play for and that's Champions League qualification hsvklatsch :cool:

RFCHSV
08.03.2008, 09:30
Haha, I was being sarcastic, I would never cancel a trip unless absolutely had to. :p

You are right though, the thrill of going to the Volkspark is enough, just I don't believe in being negative, especially after last season. We still have 36 points to play for and only 6 behind FC Hollywood.

OfTheSpeed23
08.03.2008, 09:38
I knew you were being sarcastic, so I played it straight with my response to make you look like a schmuck :D ;) :D

Seriously, I was a bit concerned especially after the game against Hertha and the longest trip back that I can ever remember with HSV, cos luck had just seemingly deserted us and conceding last minute goals seemed to be our forté at that time, plus we were bottom of the table and it wasn't looking good.

I did have a bit of faith though as I remember saying to bountymatze that Huub needed a week with the players to get his own ideas across and his own system inplace...next game we beat Dortmund 3-0 and the rescue story followed :D

So yeah, when people have been complaining this season about certain results - I just remind them where we were last season at this time and remind them what we've accomplished since. That seems to shut them up ;)

bountymatze
23.03.2008, 12:10
"Wer wird deutscher Meister? H H H HSV?" Don't know, but I think it will be hard to win the championship this year:eek: Don't really believe in it any more (especially after the game yesterday), but I think it was never more than a nice dream to win the championship just this year...with our "every-year champions" have just bought new players for more than 80 million euros...

It was never as easy to win the championshio as last year...if even Stuttgart could win it. :p Too bad we had our "annus horribilis" than and were lucky not to go down in the second division...:(

And this year? Reaching the second place will be hard as well, but I do hope that our boys can activate their last powers for the last 10 games. Could be useful for us we don't have to play UEFA cup/DFB-Pokal to safe some power. If you watch Olic or Jaro you see that they need a break urgently...

I was quite disapointed yesterday, but I do believe in our boys that we do reach the second place. Or the "championship of the north", which would not be too bad, would it?? Would be a great season, even without a title...hsvklatschhsvklatschhsvklatsch

Ah, almost forgot: Happy easter everybody!!:)

OfTheSpeed23
23.03.2008, 14:42
It's annoying me how the press are saying that we've blown our chance for the title. We were never title contenders, reguardless of sitting in 2nd place, imo. Bayern have had the league title sewn up since before Christmas too.

As I've said, 2nd place is our main aim this season and what is important yesterday is that Leverkusen lost. Hopefully Bielefeld can get their first win of the year today and things are okay again.

We're just lacking that killer instinct in front of goal and seemingly, can't keep a lead away from home. Leverkusen, Bayern and now Wolfsburg. 6 points dropped in those games and failure to finish teams off will bite us in the ass...

shadsworth cloud
23.03.2008, 18:37
this season is pretty well panning out as anyone would have predicted in august (if you go back and read what i posted then, with apologies for nuremberg;))
so, we are 2nd. probably have no chance of first place now. and only ever really had a chance if bayern had another year like last season.
but the race for 2nd place is pretty exciting, isn't it?
ourselves, bremen, leverkusen, schalke all within 2 points of each other. and stuttgart also rumbling along now.
we could end up on 17th may in 2nd place and happy. or 6th and looking at the UI Cup again.
with 7 games to play, thats a pretty close run race for Vize-Meister (is that a word in german?)
bring it on!

bountymatze
23.03.2008, 18:53
Hopefully Bielefeld can get their first win of the year today and things are okay again.
So, it wasn't their first win, but it was a point against Werder, or better: 2 lost for Werder. Who seem to lack their killer instinct at the moment as well (didn't see the game on TV, but the reporter told of several chances for Werder they didn't use...

6 points dropped in those games and failure to finish teams off will bite us in the ass...
I wouldn't call an away point at Bayern as a "dropped point"...;) Even if we were used to win there the last two years, we were used to lose there the previous 24 years since 1982...:eek: Leverkusen? No, we didn't drop the points there either. We could easily have lost that game after the second half. Yesterday...yes, we dropped the points, because Wolfsburg was quite bad, and it was us to help them coming back into the game...:rolleyes:

But, OfTheSpeed, remember last year? You used the same words ("...will bite us in the ass"). I denied...and: Did somebody bite us...??:p

So, just relax and we'll see what will happen...And on may 17th at 17.30 we're still celebrating the second place...Number one in the north! hsvklatsch

bountymatze
23.03.2008, 19:02
this season is pretty well panning out as anyone would have predicted in august (if you go back and read what i posted then, with apologies for nuremberg;))
so, we are 2nd. probably have no chance of first place now. and only ever really had a chance if bayern had another year like last season.
but the race for 2nd place is pretty exciting, isn't it?
ourselves, bremen, leverkusen, schalke all within 2 points of each other. and stuttgart also rumbling along now.
we could end up on 17th may in 2nd place and happy. or 6th and looking at the UI Cup again.
with 7 games to play, thats a pretty close run race for Vize-Meister (is that a word in german?)bring it on!
Yes, it's exactly how we call the second place. Vize-Meister. Let's hope we can make it. I think our home games against Werder and Schalke are the games to resolve it. If we win those games (or at least play draw) we'll have a good chance, if not, it will be hard. This year we play a quite good season at home; the points are dropped away...So there's hope we can win those games as well.

But you never know: Remember last year? About a year ago I calculated the games against Mainz and Bochum as wins, and didn't think we could win at Schalke, Werder and Bayern...:p So maybe we lose those games, and get "Vize Meister" anyway, or win those games, but lose against Cottbus and Bielefeld...:eek: who knows??

shadsworth cloud
23.03.2008, 20:50
6 points dropped
well, they are 3 games where we took the lead and ended with a draw, so in that sense it's 6 points lost.
but it would have been incredible to have won all those games.

and i suppose that every fan of every club (well, maybe not duisburg:D) can say "if only...."

bountymatze
24.03.2008, 12:09
Here's a link to tip (can I say this in english) the rest of the season:

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/planer/bundesliga-spielplaner.html

I tried it giving us a point away and a win at home, and here's the result:

1. Bayern 78 points +48 goals
2. Leverkusen 67 +34
3. HSV 67 +28
4. Werder 64 +24
5. Schalke 60 +21
6. Stuttgart 58 +7
(...)
15 Nürnberg 29 -22
16 Rostock 27 -24
17 Bielefeld 27 -35
18 Duisburg 21 -29

We'll see if I'm right...:)

shadsworth cloud
24.03.2008, 18:29
lots of people on here know how useless i am at predictions, but i had a go at it and got:

bayern 78 points
leverkusen 65
hsv 64
schalke 64
bremen 61
stuttgart 59
frankfurt 52
karlsruhe 50
wolfsburg 49
berlin 49
bochum 40
dortmund 39