PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Sieg!

Chris1887
11.08.2007, 17:07
After 19years ---> Hamburg 1 ! Hannover 0 !

...and what a goal!

shadsworth cloud
11.08.2007, 20:29
a great goal and a great victory. but a brilliant performance all round, the whole team were marvellous. I saw most of the second half online and the only disappointment was that we didn't take a couple of the chances in the 2nd half to make the game safe.
but even when hannover threw everything forward in the last 5 or 10 minutes, Rost was unbeatable (of course, it was only benny lauth, but still a good save..)
fantastic, can't wait for next week now.....

OfTheSpeed23
11.08.2007, 20:37
Performance was far from brilliant, imo. It was okay, I guess. Anything more than 1-0 would have flattered us, especially after the first 20 minutes. Wasn't impressed with Zidan, tbh. As a lone striker, you expect more from what he produced today...no surprise that he was taken off with 20 mins left.

Still, it's only the first day and I beleive we can perform a hell of alot better, Zidan included. About the goal, that's the kinda luck that deserted us in the Hinrunde last season. Although it was clearly over the line (a few of us at the time weren't so sure), I've seen those types of goals not given before.

Next up is the 36 round (thereabouts :D) trip to Budapest hsvklatsch

shadsworth cloud
11.08.2007, 21:07
the goal was 1966 all over again!
and yes, it was over the line :D

while it wasn't champagne football, and only one goal is a bit of a poor return. but i thought it was very good and professional. i think hannover will do well this season and they really didn't get much of a look in until the last 5-10 minutes.

enjoy the trip to budapest, its a beautiful city. but take it easy on the 36 rounds..

OfTheSpeed23
11.08.2007, 21:12
You need to watch the "foul" on Sanogo in the Bochum-Werder game, if you can.

My God, what an embarrasment. He was hardly touched and jumped as if he was Jonathon friggin Edwards. Príck.

Anyway... :D ... Hannover were a threat in the last quarter, as you said. Rost made two great saves in particular.

Chris1887
11.08.2007, 22:51
You need to watch the "foul" on Sanogo in the Bochum-Werder game, if you can.

My God, what an embarrasment. He was hardly touched and jumped as if he was Jonathon friggin Edwards. Príck.

Anyway... :D ... Hannover were a threat in the last quarter, as you said. Rost made two great saves in particular.

Hope I can see it on youtube :D

rangers1873
12.08.2007, 08:57
Fantastic start to the season let's hope it continues HHHHHHHHHHHHSVhsvklatsch

shadsworth cloud
20.08.2007, 07:47
there's no need to start a new thread, because the title on this thread is just right.

i watched the first half and first 20 minutes of the second half yeaterday and from what i saw it was the most one-sided 1-0 in the history of football. Murdered 'em.
hsvklatschhsvklatsch
and it shows the value of not conceding a goal. just like last week at hannover we might have lost that game to a sucker punch last season. this year the team has more discipline and aggression in the middle, which can see us through these games.

but am i asking too much for us to get 2 or 3 goals in front?

Chris1887
20.08.2007, 10:10
there's no need to start a new thread, because the title on this thread is just right.

i watched the first half and first 20 minutes of the second half yeaterday and from what i saw it was the most one-sided 1-0 in the history of football. Murdered 'em.
hsvklatschhsvklatsch
and it shows the value of not conceding a goal. just like last week at hannover we might have lost that game to a sucker punch last season. this year the team has more discipline and aggression in the middle, which can see us through these games.

I think we just play Steven's philosophy. I have no problem with winning 1:0. 'Till we go on winning. :D

btw. We hit the aluminium quite often in Hannover and against Leverkusen. So there is no problem with our strikers, just with our luck I think.

Leverkusen got stronger in the last 10 minuites but Barbarez made two fantastic bad passes. Looked like they were pretty volitional. :D

OfTheSpeed23
20.08.2007, 10:48
I think we went through a stage in the Rueckrunde last season of just conceding 3 goals in 9 games or something like that and going on the fact that we've let in just 1 in 5 games so far this season - more of the same good rear guard action is on the way.

Zidan in particular needs more luck...and he'll get it as he'll work his ass off.

bountymatze
20.08.2007, 19:41

hsvklatschhsvklatsch

Well, I think that's the main difference to the last season. And if you see, how competent a guy like Kompany plays you know who was missing last year. And: We now (and in the second round (Rückrunde...) have a goal keeper now having the defense under control.

To the goals: I would sit there much more relaxed, if we would get the on or other goal more. But I think, give Castelen some time, and we'll have much fun with him.

You see, by now I'm confident to see a good season this year. At least better as last year...:p

shadsworth cloud
20.08.2007, 20:41
when the team is playing like this and getting the good results, i really look forward to the next match, now only 4 days to the next match
and just england v germany between now and then.... :eek:

Chris1887
24.08.2007, 22:07
What a bad game :(

shadsworth cloud
25.08.2007, 08:52
What a bad game
indeed!
i think Bochum will be a tough place to go this season for a lot of teams, and it didn't help that we had to play 48 hours after internationals. i know trochowski had an easy ride on wednesday :( but not all players had such easy games. Atouba was in Japan, i think?

anyway, thats the way it is. they bullied us out of the game and scored a very good goal to win the game.
but that was a very harsh red card for Kompany. i know it was a bit reckless, but there had been so many fouls throughout the match - i was amazed that Dibrovski (spelling?) hadn't had a yellow before 76 minutes.
strangely HSV seemed to play better after the red card, when gurrero and olic came on we had a bit more muscle. its bad luck that the substitute from Bochum hit such a good goal with his first touch. he'll never score another goal like that as long as he lives.

so all that talk about "we can be top of the bundesliga on friday night" was no use. but a word of warning: last season i went to monchengladbach for a friday night match in september. gladbach won and went top of the league. they showed the bundesliga on the scoreboard and everybody cheered. now they are 12th in the 2nd liga and lost 4-0 last night

Chris1887
25.08.2007, 09:08
:) I'll start a choreo if Bochum play a season linke gladbach.

But the english reporter was great. Think engl. reporter don't talk so much shit like our german ones.

OfTheSpeed23
25.08.2007, 10:45
The thing about the Kompany's sending off, whilst the challenge itself could have been a yellow (not seen the replays yet) - the ref did have a word with him at least three times. So some might see the sending off as harsh, but it's not as if it was his first challenge.

Anyway, Bochum looked good last night...and we didn't, simple as. Zidan is becoming more of a disappointment with each game and I'm not sure how much time we're meant to give him to get the goals. Castelen seems reluctant to drive at defenders with his pace and skill, although he showed some strength last night that I haven't seen before. It wasn't until the last 20mins when van der Vaart decided to run at the defence. And Jarolim is a cunning sod, haha. The way he invites players to foul him like that is pretty cool :D He's been the most fouled player in the BL for the last couple of seasons, I think.

And like Jim said, we actually looked threatening when Olic and Guerrero came on...probably cos we were playing with two strikers and Olic wasn't out of position.

Still, only the 3rd game of the season and we can't expect to go the whole season undefeated. Just need to pick ourselves up against Bayern, who could have 100% record by the time next Sunday comes around.

Chris1887
25.09.2007, 22:54
Yeahaaaaa Vitory! Sieg! We smashed Dortmund in a bin :D

OfTheSpeed23
26.09.2007, 11:19
I asked for a good performance last week and (belatedly) it came last night.

Best performance so far, workrate, passing, communication, ball possession were fantastic. I can't name one of our players that didn't contribute last night. All of them were 10/10.

Hopefully we can keep it up against Wolfsburg on Saturday :cool:

rangers1873
26.09.2007, 14:41
What a good result against BVB let's hope the team can build on it.

At least HSV have not had the same start as last year

Swansea
26.09.2007, 19:19
It was our highest win in Dortmund ever.

Swansea
27.09.2007, 20:59
Video with english commentary showing all three goals and the yr card.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9toP49m-iMU&mode=related&search=

Chris1887
27.09.2007, 21:25
Thank you!

rangers1873
28.09.2007, 12:18
3 nice goals and stupid tackle by Kringe, i still can't help think that HSV need a more prolific striker but 3 goals is no too bad lol.

Swansea
28.09.2007, 12:24
Yes, still need a striker, last good one we had was Jan Furtok beginning of the 90s...But with Ben-Hatira, Sam and Chop-Suey we have three very good young players in hand.

Chris1887
28.09.2007, 12:40
Yes, still need a striker, last good one we had was Jan Furtok beginning of the 90s...But with Ben-Hatira, Sam and Chop-Suey we have three very good young players in hand.
:D

Dr. Spielchen
28.09.2007, 17:06
Video with english commentary showing all three goals and the yr card.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9toP49m-iMU&mode=related&search=

I LOVE english (british?) humor: "...and Guerrero goes past the aging legs of christian woerns..."
Marvellous! :Dhsvklatsch:D