PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : lotex lovech

shadsworth cloud
31.08.2007, 13:40
anyone know anything about them?
like how long does it take to get there by coach OTS23? :)

it seems that they won 4-0 away in an earlier round in Malta, but the result was overturned to a 0-3 because of an unregistered player. However they were still allowed to go through because they had won the first game 3-0, and maybe UEFA couldn't be bothered with a replay.
Then UEFA changed the mind and restored the 4-0 win.
Oh who can understand UEFA decisions, i suppose Lotex had more money which is what counts in the end :(
they then beat Besa (of Albania/Kosova) 6-0 in the last round. they are currently 8th in the bulgarian league

all the same, they now get to play HSV and its a game which we should win through easily enough. its still perhaps a bit early to make plans for May in Manchester, but if we get there i will buy you all drinks in Mary Ds Bar (opposite the stadium)

bountymatze
31.08.2007, 14:06

it seems that they won 4-0 away in an earlier round in Malta, but the result was overturned to a 0-3 because of an unregistered player. However they were still allowed to go through because they had won the first game 3-0, and maybe UEFA couldn't be bothered with a replay.
Then UEFA changed the mind and restored the 4-0 win.
Oh who can understand UEFA decisions, i suppose Lotex had more money which is what counts in the end :(
they then beat Besa (of Albania/Kosova) 6-0 in the last round. they are currently 8th in the bulgarian league

all the same, they now get to play HSV and its a game which we should win through easily enough. its still perhaps a bit early to make plans for May in Manchester, but if we get there i will buy you all drinks in Mary Ds Bar (opposite the stadium)
First of all: The name is Litex Lovech...:p But never mind!

There's something written in Wikipedia. A guy named Grischa Gantchew, who makes money with oil, bought the club and named it Litex. Some players, who formally played in bigger bulgarian clubs, but were sorted out, came, so they ascended the first bulgarian division, won the championship in 97/98 as climber, what never happened in Bulgaria before. They failed reaching the champions league some years ago, won the Bulgarian cup in 2004 and now they're in the UEFA Cup. And play against us...:p

Well, to go there by bus should take about 30 hours (one way). It's about 2000 kilometers. So OfTheSpeed should plan enough time to go threre...

I think there should be a good chance to reach the "Gruppenphase" (how do you say that in english? Don't know...:confused:), where there should be more attractiv clubs to play...

OfTheSpeed23
31.08.2007, 14:07
One way trip is about 1,900 km and about 28hours on the road...collectively, that's just under 4,000km and 56 hours for the round trip :eek:

I think I'll save my money for when we play Spurs in London at WHL in the group stage (English for "gruppenphase", matze) ;)

I'm not in the least concerned about Litex tbh. I'm very very confident that we'll advance to the group stage.

For once in my life, I'm going to be optimistic. We should beat these lot and we will.

bountymatze
31.08.2007, 14:34

it seems that they won 4-0 away in an earlier round in Malta, but the result was overturned to a 0-3 because of an unregistered player. However they were still allowed to go through because they had won the first game 3-0, and maybe UEFA couldn't be bothered with a replay.Then UEFA changed the mind and restored the 4-0 win.

I found this on UEFA.com:

UEFA has rejected a protest by Sliema Wanderers FC concerning the validity of the Maltese club's UEFA Cup first qualifying round second-leg tie against PFC Litex Lovech in Bulgaria.

Declared valid
Sliema had filed a protest questioning the legitimacy of the game on 2 August after the Bulgarian club had failed to fill in the match sheet correctly. But this has been turned down by the UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body, whose decision validates the 4-0 Litex victory (and 7-0 aggregate win for the Lovech side). The UEFA committee did, however, fine Litex €3,000 for an "administrative shortfall" because they missed out the name of one player in the team sheet. Sliema can appeal against the decision within three days of receiving the written grounds for it.

For me it seems a bit strange: Normally the result in fact is overturned if you "forget" a name of a player on the match sheet. But whatever: We'll beet them anyway, if they forget a player on the match sheet or not...:p

shadsworth cloud
31.08.2007, 15:58
are they anything to do with.....

its you, only you mein schmerz/ (http://www.lenelovich.com/)

which kind of ties in with your proud boast OTS of schmerzfrei hsvklatschhsvklatsch

alex.bg
05.09.2007, 10:22
Hi guys, I am from Bulgaria. If you need some information about Litex or something, please ask.

OfTheSpeed23
05.09.2007, 16:20
Welcome Alex. :)

I have only one question...are Litex any good? Who are the players to watch out for? As you can imagine, our knowledge of Bulgarian football isn't that great :o

Same applies to you too - if you need any info about HSV then ask away ;)

alex.bg
05.09.2007, 16:48
OfTheSpeed23:

Thank you very much :)

Well, Litex is really not a bad team, but from bulgarian football standart point of view, of course (which standart is less than german football standarts, no question about it).

I bet that, their name sound like condom brand or something, and maybe most of HSV fans define this draw like the game versus another boring team from Eastern Europe.

Frankly, you are right of course. HSV is team with big name, reputation, tradition, right and hard work and proper management, really nice stadium, great fans...good team staff, scouts, etc.. all the things who define one really big Euro team.

I saw your games in Budapest and the next game in Hamburg, + alot of moments from your game with Bayern...and I saw a really strong team.

You can beat many teams, even without your key player (van der Vaart, my opinion) and according your game with Bayern, your middle line is even better than Bayern line (and that is very impresive, because of this big bad Bayern fanstastic start of the season).

Litex will give their best. There will be no tragedies, because they know what will face.

Without any doubt, their best player is Tom (aka. Wellington). Young brasilian player with very good future, I believe.

They have also Popov, who is really good player for our standarts, very young hot prospect, already brough to our national team.

This year, they buy 3-4 really not bad french players. Well, they are not Ribery, but with very good tactical level.

I think Litex weak point is the goalkeeper. He is very young and not very sure on air balls.

Litex is young team, their best euro achievement was two years ago, where they was in UEFA CUP Group Stage (they eliminate Genk from Belgium to get there).

In Group Stage they won versus Grasshopers and Dnipro, and lost from AZ Alkmaar and Mid'bro and on the next stage, they was eliminate from french side Strasbourg.

Of course, that is nothing compared with HSV achivemenents and any other results from two wins for Hamburg will be consider like big surpise in here.

I am very sorry for my bad english.

Best wishes :)

ps.

Btw, I read that your physio tryed to recover van der Vaart from his little injury. Do you know how long the dutch international will miss ?

OfTheSpeed23
05.09.2007, 19:54
Thanks for the information and don't worry about your English, it's very good...alot better than my Bulgarian :D :D

I don't think van der Vaart will be out for long. No idea on how long exactly, he might be fit now for all I know. You're right though, we can be just as strong without him, as we proved against Bayern.

Will you be coming to Hamburg for the 2nd Leg game in about a month? I'll be there :) Unforunately I won't be going to the 1st Leg in your homeland.

Eastern European teams are difficult to play against because they are well organised. Look at the 0-0 in Budapest. Then in the 2nd Leg, it was 1-0 for long periods of the game before we got the other 3 goals. I imagine that Litex will be just as difficult to break down, especially when you're at home.

:)

alex.bg
06.09.2007, 12:10
Thank you for your friendly message :)

There was some news, that van der Vaart was almost up to the game with Bayern. This week Holland have a game for Euro 2008, but van der Vaart is not mention for their squad, so maybe he will be fully recovered for the game next weeks.

Always pleasure to read you !

Alex

shadsworth cloud
06.09.2007, 18:31
hello Alex
and welcome to this forum.
and I apologise for getting the name of your team wrong :o:o

Will there be many supporters from Litex coming to Hamburg? 28 hours on a coach? ouch...

Lets hope for 2 good games, well played by both teams, sporting atmosphere. and HSV through to Gruppenphase
:D

alex.bg
06.09.2007, 21:10
Thank you man :)

Frankly, I am not a Litex fan supporter, but I like euro cups and of course, I support Litex in that game (with all my respect to your great team).

I forget to say that, to OfTheSpeed, that I cant go to Hamburg, because I have alot of work now (and vacation days was passed), but I wish for myself and for your team also, to be in Hamburd next season, where my club Levski will play with you in Champions League Group Stage :)

Dont worry about Litex name, I understand you :) They must work much more to achieve some respect perhaps.

Like you saw on this pics in the other thread for Litex - HSV game, Litex have not much fans (and the town is very small, of course here we can give Kaiserslautern like good example to follow), so I bet..their fans in Hamburg will be around 100 ...200...but not more I guess. Their owner have some tradition to pick up some of the best fans in their charter flights around Europe, so I guess there will be some fans.

Lets hope for a fair play, good game and the best team win :)

Of course, the chances is 99/1 for HSV, but I hope for Litex to give their best in that game.

Dave
06.09.2007, 22:01
Alex, which stadium does Lokomotiv use for their UEFA Cup game?

alex.bg
07.09.2007, 11:04
Dave,

They use the stadium of CSKA Sofia club, because they dont have a UEFA stadium license, still. Some of their fans is angry about this choice.

Dr. Spielchen
17.09.2007, 18:32
Hi Alex,
i just want to ask you if theres a known scene of violent "fans" of Litex.
I found a forum, in which the worst from both clubs politely exchange their "salutes".
http://www.sflt.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=210&start=45

Is there a problem to be expected, or are these only stupid kids?

regards, the "doctor" ;)

OfTheSpeed23
17.09.2007, 19:59
Those people are a disgrace to football. The racist comments are disgusting.

I tried to join that forum to state my opinion but then a) I couldn't read a damn thing and b) I'd only be as bad as them.

Chris1887
17.09.2007, 21:42
Just horrible what'sshappening there. Think the hamburg *Fans* are worse than the guys from Bulgaria.

rangers1873
17.09.2007, 22:44
Pretty funny to read though the comments from them as they are clear not the best educated wee souls.

Only a right retard would say Germans are this and that then have a small picture of Hitler.

alex.bg
17.09.2007, 23:14
Hi, The Doctor :)

My big apologies for this "comments". They are just a few kids. I've see alot of Litex games, and in fact, I cant remember any sight of right / left extremism or racism.

Of course, if this type of fans is some sort of variable, and most of euro teams have some percent of idiots, Litex will have maybe not more than 20-30 people like that.

My big apologies, once again :(

Dr. Spielchen
17.09.2007, 23:31
Hi Alex,
thx for answering so fast! And no need to apologise, you´re the last one responsible. ;)
So, goodnight, and lets have a fair game today!

alex.bg
18.09.2007, 09:59
Thank you :). Lets have a nice fair play game tonight, without any problem in or outside the pitch.

Best regards,

Alex