PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : HSV v Bayern

shadsworth cloud
02.09.2007, 18:22
Hmmmm, not a bad days work for our boys..
hsvklatschhsvklatsch
when i saw that the forces of evil had taken a lead i thought who can stop the bayern machine? but zidan scores and, as the live ticker put it:

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor für den HSV!!!!!!

(even with my limited german language skills i can understand this)

so i start this thread for people to let me know how good was that?

;)

bountymatze
02.09.2007, 19:22
Hmmmm, not a bad days work for our boys..
hsvklatschhsvklatsch
when i saw that the forces of evil had taken a lead i thought who can stop the bayern machine? but zidan scores and, as the live ticker put it:

(even with my limited german language skills i can understand this)

so i start this thread for people to let me know how good was that?

;)
Yes, you're right! Has been a long time that I went home so confident after a home draw, but it was really a great great game of our boys!!hsvklatschhsvklatschhsvklatsch

Especially a great debut of our new defense player Jerome Boateng. Hardly ever seen a good action of Ribery. For ab oy, who's just 18 and makes his first game for the new team, and then against Bayern, it was a very very good job!

I found some decisions of the refery strange, but never mind!

Well, as I said: A great evening, good jobs also of the fans, very disciplined job of the defense, and good fighting spirit of all of them!

Could be a good season, if they can go on playing like today!

Chris1887
02.09.2007, 20:27
Yeah, great game! Hamburg was better all the time, but as you know our HSV, we can't score. So bayern made a goal out of nothing... and then Zidan! Just one word: GÄNSEHAUT. Hope that anybody can translate it :)

Greetings

OfTheSpeed23
02.09.2007, 22:26
Like last week in Bochum, the ref was an absolute cunt. Blowing his fucking whistle for every phyiscal contact. Let the game play on, for fucks sake.

Bayern weren't that impressive today, I mean their first attempt on goal was on 36 minutes...and hardly heard a peep from Klose before or after his goal.

We battled hard, though, and worked our asses off. A workman's like performance. Oliver Kahn said it was a lucky goal, then stuttered if he thought it was a lucky point for us. What a cunt.

So yeah, Bayern aren't so "super" if you have a disciplined and organised defence. I wonder what crap Bild will come out with to cover up how ordinary Bayern were today...

shadsworth cloud
03.09.2007, 13:58
GÄNSEHAUT
Goose Pimples

i checked my book "Talk German the HSV way" :D:D

Chris1887
03.09.2007, 16:50
Goose Pimples

i checked my book "Talk German the HSV way" :D:D

:D