PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Beiersdorfer get new 4 year contract

OfTheSpeed23
04.09.2007, 23:38
...which is good news. What's good for the club and all that.

But what really amazes me are the majority of regulars in the HSV treff forum. Was it not 9 months ago when people in there were slagging him off? Bitching that he didn't know what he was doing and wanted him to resign, so that Thomas von Heesen would take over? Complaining that he didn't know what he was doing? Whinging about the "transfer politics".

Now they've welcomed his contract with open arms, pleased that he's staying. The same people who wanted him out of the club are the same people who are now pleased that he's staying. The same people who bitching, pissed, moaned and complained to anybody that gave a shit.

What a crock of shit. Do these idiots have a memory problem or something? Or is it really true when the saying goes "football fans are fickle".

Now I really know why guys like matze don't bother posting in there, especially when it's full of hypocrites.

Sorry but I just had to say something, shit like this pisses me off...

Anyway, nur der hsv... :D

bountymatze
05.09.2007, 06:37
...which is good news. What's good for the club and all that.

But what really amazes me are the majority of regulars in the HSV treff forum. Was it not 9 months ago when people in there were slagging him off? Bitching that he didn't know what he was doing and wanted him to resign, so that Thomas von Heesen would take over? Complaining that he didn't know what he was doing? Whinging about the "transfer politics".

Now they've welcomed his contract with open arms, pleased that he's staying. The same people who wanted him out of the club are the same people who are now pleased that he's staying. The same people who bitching, pissed, moaned and complained to anybody that gave a shit.

What a crock of shit. Do these idiots have a memory problem or something? Or is it really true when the saying goes "football fans are fickle".

Now I really know why guys like matze don't bother posting in there, especially when it's full of hypocrites.

Sorry but I just had to say something, shit like this pisses me off...

Anyway, nur der hsv... :D
Well, I sometimes do post something in the german section. Mheanwhile I raised to "Stammbesucher":cool: But sometimes I'm bored that you'll have to find out how the wind is blowing there to be able to turn your coat...:p

What I mean is: Last year we were in danger to go down in the second division. So everything our leaders did was bad. If you posted that somethings were just bad luck (for example that nobody could know that Kompany couldn't play the whole season) everybody would beat you as naive, dreamer etc. Take the selling of Boularouz for example: Of course that decison was right! And who cares of him today, as we have Mathijsen, and Demel, and Boateng, and Kompany?? But last year, facing the danger of going down, of course everything was false Didi did...:rolleyes:

Now we just made a draw against Bayern, got 7 points out of 4 games, and everything is right. I wonder what some of those fans you mentioned would say, if Hannover had made the 1:1 2 minutes before the end, we played draw against Leverkusen and lost against Bayern (what with bad luck would have been possible). We had two points then, everybody would be panic, and every decision of Didi would be bad ("How could he buy Boateng of Hertha, why is Mehdi not playing for us anymore etc. etc."):eek::rolleyes: So you're right: Football fans are fickle. And the mass media as BILD and Mopo as well...

But to come back to the topic: I think Didis doing a great great job. So it's good news for us he's staying. Especially excelent crisis management two weeks ago when van der Vaart lost hos nerves...hsvklatschhsvklatschhsvklatschhsvklatsch

Chris1887
05.09.2007, 07:40
Well, I sometimes do post something in the german section. Mheanwhile I raised to "Stammbesucher":cool: But sometimes I'm bored that you'll have to find out how the wind is blowing there to be able to turn your coat...:p

What I mean is: Last year we were in danger to go down in the second division. So everything our leaders did was bad. If you posted that somethings were just bad luck (for example that nobody could know that Kompany couldn't play the whole season) everybody would beat you as naive, dreamer etc. Take the selling of Boularouz for example: Of course that decison was right! And who cares of him today, as we have Mathijsen, and Demel, and Boateng, and Kompany?? But last year, facing the danger of going down, of course everything was false Didi did...:rolleyes:

Now we just made a draw against Bayern, got 7 points out of 4 games, and everything is right. I wonder what some of those fans you mentioned would say, if Hannover had made the 1:1 2 minutes before the end, we played draw against Leverkusen and lost against Bayern (what with bad luck would have been possible). We had two points then, everybody would be panic, and every decision of Didi would be bad ("How could he buy Boateng of Hertha, why is Mehdi not playing for us anymore etc. etc."):eek::rolleyes: So you're right: Football fans are fickle. And the mass media as BILD and Mopo as well...

But to come back to the topic: I think Didis doing a great great job. So it's good news for us he's staying. Especially excelent crisis management two weeks ago when van der Vaart lost hos nerves...hsvklatschhsvklatschhsvklatschhsvklatsch

hsvklatschI think it is good for our club, that we don't change the leading positions every 2 years.

shadsworth cloud
07.09.2007, 19:15
there is one big advantage that Didi has in his job: If he doesn't know what to do, there are about 50 000 people to give him advice. :D :D :D

OfTheSpeed23
09.09.2007, 11:51
:D