PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Those who are no longer with us......

shadsworth cloud
19.09.2007, 09:35
I thought I would start a thread for any "sightings" of former HSV players, as I don't want to keep reviving the Emile Mpenza thread and starting new ones for each and every player who has left HSV.

Benny Feilhaber came on as substitute for Derby County on Monday night against Newcastle United. There was 10 minutes remaining and Derby were 1-0 up, Benny replaced a forward (Kenny Miller, who will be remembered by Ranger1873 amongst others) as Derby tried to hold on to the lead. He did OK in those 10 minutes, put in some tackles, passed the ball to team mates etc and Derby won in the end 1-0. It is their first win of the season - they were promoted last season.

Besart Berisha has yet to make his first appearance for Burnley. He has been injured and will not play this season.

Stephen Henchoz. I saw him play a game for Blackburn Reserves against Wigan Athletic Reserves a couple of weeks ago. He played OK and it was a 0-0 draw. He won't play many games for Blackburn this year, but may step in if injuries and suspensions come in. (thats a certainty the way blackburn play :D:D)

Oh and as for our old pal, Emile. He started the season a bit out of the picture at Man City as Sven Goran Erricsson has been spending a lot of money. But an injury to one of the new strikers has brought Emile back into the team. He tends to not play the full 90 minutes: either he comes on as sub or he starts and is substituted, but he did score a goal in the cup at bristol city.

More news as and when i have any sightings.

Dave
19.09.2007, 12:44
Besart Berisha has yet to make his first appearance for Burnley. He has been injured and will not play this season.

The whole season??? What kind of injury?

shadsworth cloud
19.09.2007, 15:28
he has snapped the cruciate knee ligaments. the injury happened playing in an international (for Albania, i think?) but was not properly discovered by doctors for several weeks. by this time the injury was made worse and now he will miss the whole season.

Burnley FC would like their 500k Euros back please :D

Dr. Spielchen
19.09.2007, 16:45
Those who are no longer with us......

...my first thought was of a condolence-thread. :eek:;)

Chris1887
19.09.2007, 18:32
he has snapped the cruciate knee ligaments. the injury happened playing in an international (for Albania, i think?) but was not properly discovered by doctors for several weeks. by this time the injury was made worse and now he will miss the whole season.

Burnley FC would like their 500k Euros back please :D

:D No way!

Swansea
20.09.2007, 17:25
Those who are no longer with us......

...my first thought was of a condolence-thread. :eek:;)

Same with me. Time to put the sunglasses on eh :cool:

shadsworth cloud
23.09.2007, 17:55
another goal for emile mpenza yesterday, headed in from about 2 metres after the goalkeeper could not hold a shot from (ex-wolfsburg) Martin Petrov. Fulham 3 Manchester City 3

shadsworth cloud
07.10.2007, 17:15
20251not a great day for our former keeper Martin Pieckenhagen......

rangers1873
07.10.2007, 21:56
Jorg Albertz was at the Rangers v Hibs match to do the half time Rangers lottery.

Albertz,Albertz,Albertz,Albertz,Albertz,Albertz,Al bertz,Albertz,

Chris1887
07.10.2007, 23:09
Jorg Albertz was at the Rangers v Hibs match to do the half time Rangers lottery.

Albertz,Albertz,Albertz,Albertz,Albertz,Albertz,Al bertz,Albertz,hsvklatsch

shadsworth cloud
14.03.2008, 15:50
just to resurrect this thread, i watched everton v Fiorentina on wednesday night, and Thomas Ufjalusi played an excellent match for ACF
without him, we would certainly have been seeing everton in the quarter final

oh and Thomas Gravesen came on after 119 minutes for the penalty shoot out. Luckily he scored and picked up his appearance money.

paschi1972
17.03.2008, 15:02
Another former HSV player (already mentioned in here) Jörg Albertz is now playing at Clyde, Scottish Divsion One !

Well I didn´t know about that - I´m only looking up those results every weekend and coincidently saw his name on the scoresheet.

Well done Ali - still an all-time hero at Hamburg for me hsvklatsch

STIRLING 1 v 1 CLYDE 15/03/2008 06:00PM http://www.clydefc.co.uk/upload/news/stirling%201%20v%201%20clyde%20N1.jpg A spectacular debut goal by Jorg Albertz was not enough to give The Bully Wee a win at Forthbank today.
Just before half-time in a poor first period, 'The Hammer' lined up a free-kick around 35 yards out and put a thunderbolt into the top corner of the net to give Clyde the lead.
> Pictures by SNS
However, 20 minutes into the second half referee Craig Thomson controversially awarded the home side a penalty, when he adjudged that Iain Campbell had handled the ball on the line. The defender was sent off and Chris Aitken made it 1-1 from the spot.
Both sides had chances to win the match late on, with substitute Steven Masterton coming closest for Clyde with a good shot from outside the box that was pushed wide.
http://www.clydefc.co.uk/upload/news/stirling%201%20v%201%20clyde%20N2.jpg

rangers1873
17.03.2008, 16:35
Was a cracking goal and was very like the Albertz of old. many Rangers fans are going to Clyde so that they can see him again.

shadsworth cloud
17.03.2008, 21:10
yesterday i did a 1 mile run for charity (please stop laughing! :mad:) and the run was started by Stephane Henchoz.

Had a good chat with him after wards, he spoke well of HSV and his time there.hsvklatsch
he has been out most of the season but said he would be fit again in 3 weeks (just in time for his summer hols!)

shot stopper91
17.03.2008, 21:55
Fantastic goal by Albertz, he hasn't lost his free kick 'touch' after all these years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRlfIEqvxu4&NR=1

Not the best quality

OfTheSpeed23
18.03.2008, 00:26
Fantastic goal by Albertz, he hasn't lost his free kick 'touch' after all these years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRlfIEqvxu4&NR=1

Not the best quality

So you finally got your account activated then? ;)

Welcome aboard :D

shot stopper91
18.03.2008, 07:03
Yeah, ironically it was after I read your pm LOL :D

Thanks for the welcome, I'll definitely enjoy posting here ;)

paschi1972
18.03.2008, 15:05
@shotstopper: Thanks for the link, don´t mind the quality - as HSVer you can still see the hammer at work :)