PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Happy Days

rangers1873
03.11.2007, 21:55
Changed days since last year eh hsvklatschhsvklatschhsvklatschhsvklatschhsvklatsch hsvklatschhsvklatschhsvklatschhsvklatschhsvklatsch

OfTheSpeed23
03.11.2007, 21:57
Still can't beleive how close we came to getting relegated. 9 months ago we were dead and buried.

RFCHSV
03.11.2007, 22:36
Ah, but we visited town and turned it all around. :D hsvklatsch hsvklatsch hsvklatsch

OfTheSpeed23
03.11.2007, 22:42
If that's the case, you should have visited town alot bleedin more earlier :D

Would have saved me alot of miserable trips back from Dortmund, Wolfsburg, Bochum, Mainz, Bielefeld & Berlin and the numerous home games too :mad: :D

Chris1887
04.11.2007, 09:11
Ah, but we visited town and turned it all around. :D hsvklatsch hsvklatsch hsvklatsch

:D:Dhsvklatsch

If we win every game when you're around.... Then you can have my Card for Volkspark :D:D:D

shadsworth cloud
04.11.2007, 09:59
well each time i go we seem to get a draw, so i won't put a claim on your volkspark ticket yet.

i think this makes 7 wins on the run since we drew with wolfsburg (yes, i was there :D) and we're now only 2 points behind the "runaway leaders"

Yes, its a long time since we were looking at fixtures and thinking "perhaps we can get a draw against aachen"
So well done, Huub. But don't go to PSV, you are better off at HSV

hsvklatschhsvklatschhsvklatsch

bountymatze
04.11.2007, 10:16
well each time i go we seem to get a draw, so i won't put a claim on your volkspark ticket yet.

i think this makes 7 wins on the run since we drew with wolfsburg (yes, i was there :D) and we're now only 2 points behind the "runaway leaders"

Yes, its a long time since we were looking at fixtures and thinking "perhaps we can get a draw against aachen"
So well done, Huub. But don't go to PSV, you are better off at HSV

hsvklatschhsvklatschhsvklatsch
Yeah, it's really incredible. Seems that we're just not able to play just a normal season: Where you win some games, lose, win some games again etc.

No: Either we lose every fucking game. Having 13 points, sleepless nights and nightmares at christmas. Or we win every single game and can dream of our boys standing on the balcony of our town hall and having the "Meisterschale" in their hands...:cool:

But it's o.k.! Better then getting 9th, 10th or 8th every year...:p

RFCHSV
04.11.2007, 13:18
:D:Dhsvklatsch

If we win every game when you're around.... Then you can have my Card for Volkspark :D:D:D

Haven't tasted defeat at the 'Volkspark' yet. Only wins. hsvklatsch hsvklatsch hsvklatschUnfortunately was at Bochum in August this year. :(