PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Werder Bremen v HSV

shadsworth cloud
02.12.2007, 16:34
well, at least the weather was good :(

OfTheSpeed23
02.12.2007, 18:24
Weather wasn't that great either, tbh. Bit chilly.

Still, they only won because of a freak deflection. Got them three points but I'd rather they won today than in our backyard on the 32. Spieltag.

Fucking fishheads.

bountymatze
02.12.2007, 19:56
Weather wasn't that great either, tbh. Bit chilly.

Still, they only won because of a freak deflection. Got them three points but I'd rather they won today than in our backyard on the 32. Spieltag.

Fucking fishheads.
Wasn't my day yesterday. Even after the "goal of thte year" of our van der Vaart almost happened a disaster. I was sitting at home, watching the game on premiere. The notebook stood on the table.

When Rafa made the goal I jumped like crazy through the room, stepped accidental on the elctric cable of the notebook, and it crashed down on the floor...:eek: Well, I was lucky...it's still working!:cool:

Freak deflection is "abgefälschter Ball" in german, I guess? Well, it's very sad that we had to lose that game by such a shit goal, but anyway. Nothing has happened yet. We have 30 points, and still two games to go until the winter break. And then we all can get new power during the winter to restart in February next year. There are some players needing the break urgently

I'll have "fun" tomorrow though. One of my colleagues is Werder supporter:eek::eek:

And I got the first SMS saying "we're number 1 in the north":( and "we love you Sanogo":rolleyes: already yesterday...Well: Let's wait until the re game...:p

shadsworth cloud
02.12.2007, 20:21
its cruel because VdVs goal was a real classic. To have scored a goal like that takes real talent and awareness and then to lose it to such a shabby abgefalschterBall hurts.

I was at the blackburn v newcastle game yesterday and there was a similar incident to the VdV goal but Bentley (for blackburn) knocked the ball 1 metre wide of the goal. everybody praised him for his quick thinking etc, but he just missed that cool head and precision that Rafael showed.

But even the best goals are worth only 1 on the scoreboard

i'm glad your notebook survived the crash, bounty, but what about you? you were not hurt? it reminds me of the saying "never mind the Titanic, any news of the iceberg?" :cool:

By the way OTS, nice photos :)

Chris1887
02.12.2007, 21:30
... just because Matt sang too low :D

OfTheSpeed23
02.12.2007, 22:13
And I got the first SMS saying "we're number 1 in the north":( and "we love you Sanogo":rolleyes: already yesterday...Well: Let's wait until the re game...:p

I work with two Bremen fans but they're both on holiday, thank God. I gave one of them real stick when we beat them last season, so I would have gotten the same and the prospect of which I wasn't looking forward too.

I did get an SMS off one other colleague though "Ohhh wie ist das schoen" or some shit like that. Thing is, he hasn't got a clue about football and is one of those who is quiet when we're doing well (like the last two months) and you can't shut him up when we've lost (last season and probably tomorrow). I just told him that he's a modefan and to fuck off :D

No doubt he'll wear his Bremen scarf tomorrow. Something he hasn't worn for over a month... :rolleyes:

Cheers, although I had to delete the ones where we were burning Bremen scarfs and flags and stuff like that, due to a request.

... just because Matt sang too low :D

What are you on about? :confused: :D

bountymatze
03.12.2007, 20:57
I work with two Bremen fans but they're both on holiday, thank God. I gave one of them real stick when we beat them last season, so I would have gotten the same and the prospect of which I wasn't looking forward too.

I did get an SMS off one other colleague though "Ohhh wie ist das schoen" or some shit like that. Thing is, he hasn't got a clue about football and is one of those who is quiet when we're doing well (like the last two months) and you can't shut him up when we've lost (last season and probably tomorrow). I just told him that he's a modefan and to fuck off :D

No doubt he'll wear his Bremen scarf tomorrow. Something he hasn't worn for over a month... :rolleyes:

Cheers, although I had to delete the ones where we were burning Bremen scarfs and flags and stuff like that, due to a request.

What are you on about? :confused: :D
He doesn't have a clue of football, but has a Werder scarf?? Yes, sounds logical...:p Oh, I do know those "fans" as well: Thinking they know everything about football, but you don't hear nothing, if we win 2:1 against Bayern. But they are there, if we lose.

But think about it: If we happen to win something at the end of the season (UEFA Cup, DFB Cup or even the championship)...we'll be there, crying for joy, that our dream has gone true. Those guys will NEVER feel such emotions. Because they didn't suffer a season like last year. Or like most of the season of the 90th. Because then those guy simply change the club...:eek: But one day, we'll stand on our Rathausmarkt to celebrate the team. One day! In May 2008!:cool:

And that's the good part of it!hsvklatschhsvklatschhsvklatsch (Yeah, it was a bit declamatory...but that needed to be said, didn't it??) :p

bountymatze
03.12.2007, 21:00
its cruel because VdVs goal was a real classic. To have scored a goal like that takes real talent and awareness and then to lose it to such a shabby abgefalschterBall hurts.

I was at the blackburn v newcastle game yesterday and there was a similar incident to the VdV goal but Bentley (for blackburn) knocked the ball 1 metre wide of the goal. everybody praised him for his quick thinking etc, but he just missed that cool head and precision that Rafael showed.

But even the best goals are worth only 1 on the scoreboard

i'm glad your notebook survived the crash, bounty, but what about you? you were not hurt? it reminds me of the saying "never mind the Titanic, any news of the iceberg?" :cool:

To answer your question (don't know how to quote more than one user in one pin): Some tiny little thing at the notebook brook, and by now I don't know the use of it...:eek: But at least the DSL internet thing is working, that's important.:)

And: No, I'm not hurt at all. Because the notebool fell on the floor, not on my foot. But thanks for asking...

shadsworth cloud
04.12.2007, 19:39
I just told him that he's a modefan and to fuck off

yes, thats as good an answer as any.
or you could just congratulate them on winning "their cup final" but tell them that we have more important issues like lifting the Salatteller in May and losing to them was all part of our plan to bring them over-confidence and in any case we scored 2 goals (ok the one by kompany was into his own net) so there!

on second thoughts your original answer says it all! just a shame you sang too low :D:D