PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Merry Christmas to all

OfTheSpeed23
22.12.2007, 22:51
Seasons greetings to the four of us Brits and the two locals who actually contribute to this English area of the forum on a regular basis :D

Hope you enjoy the various parties and whatever Santa brings you. Get fat on the christmas food and then state that your new years resolution is to lose it (pfft).

Start of a crap year has ended pretty well, imo. A year ago we were looking at relegation and a month of speculation in the winterbreak with the future of Thomas Doll at HSV. This year, we're in the knockout stages of the UEFA Cup, 3rd in the League and no doubt this years speculation will be when and where van der Vaart will be leaving.

Nonetheless, alot to play for in 2008 with the UEFA Cup in our (me and Jim's) homeland, two trips to Berlin in a week (away to Hertha and DfB Pokal Finale) and possible CL qualification.

One thing is for sure, it's going to be emotional...again :D

So yeah, Merry Christmas and be safe :) hsvklatsch

bountymatze
22.12.2007, 23:22
Seasons greetings to the four of us Brits and the two locals who actually contribute to this English area of the forum on a regular basis :D

Hope you enjoy the various parties and whatever Santa brings you. Get fat on the christmas food and then state that your new years resolution is to lose it (pfft).

Start of a crap year has ended pretty well, imo. A year ago we were looking at relegation and a month of speculation in the winterbreak with the future of Thomas Doll at HSV. This year, we're in the knockout stages of the UEFA Cup, 3rd in the League and no doubt this years speculation will be when and where van der Vaart will be leaving.

Nonetheless, alot to play for in 2008 with the UEFA Cup in our (me and Jim's) homeland, two trips to Berlin in a week (away to Hertha and DfB Pokal Finale) and possible CL qualification.

One thing is for sure, it's going to be emotional...again :D

So yeah, Merry Christmas and be safe :) hsvklatsch
Thank you, Matt! :)

Yeah, it's definitely going to be emotional...as every season I follow our boys!!:cool: And I hope to see you all in May in Manchester...or in Berlin...or in Hamburg on the Rathausmarkt to celebrate all those titles:p:D

Well, merry christmas all of you. And a happy new year!

See you next year...

Chris1887
23.12.2007, 09:38
Merry christmas and a happy new year :)

Zitat von OfTheSpeed23
Seasons greetings to the four of us Brits...

Matt, you know you are an italian, why do you deny it :D

shadsworth cloud
23.12.2007, 10:11
Buon Natale, Signor Matt. :D
and a happy christmas to all the Brits and other guests who regularly drop by in our small, but perfectly formed forum

To me 2007 has been a great year to be a HSV fan. Storming up the league, european qualification, keeping hold of VdV (for the time being at least) and progressing on all fronts.
There have been no Stuttgart Kicker/SC Paderborn type slip ups (yet) and those dreams we had in july and august can still come true.

At this time of year, just spare a thought for those not so fortunate as us. i don't mean the hungry and homeless of course, i mean people who support crappy teams

spare a moment to think of them, have a drink and a laugh at them and lets hope we don't join them. ever.

NUR DER HSV!

Chris1887
25.12.2007, 11:04
Buon Natale, Signor Matt. :D

NUR DER HSV!

:Dhsvklatsch

OfTheSpeed23
25.12.2007, 22:29
Matt, you know you are an italian, why do you deny it :D

I seriously do not understand why you keep saying that and what made you say it in the first place :confused:

It's not even funny, really.

Chris1887
26.12.2007, 00:43
I seriously do not understand why you keep saying that and what made you say it in the first place :confused:

It's not even funny, really.
:( you're rigth anyway:p

It was just an idea made of whiskey.

rangers1873
27.12.2007, 10:09
I hope you all had a good one lads

RFCHSV
27.12.2007, 21:53
Hope you had a good time guys and all the best for the new year. hsvklatsch

Who are the 4 Brits?

Chris1887
01.01.2008, 13:28
Happy new year! ;)

shadsworth cloud
01.01.2008, 14:01
and an appy new year from me, too.

:):)

OfTheSpeed23
01.01.2008, 14:02
Happy New Year :)

Molex
08.01.2008, 20:38
hsvklatschhsvklatschcheers Matt!

hope you had a good Christmas, mate...

nice to see Liverpool fading away in the prem...:.-)

Alex