PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Aspirins v HSV

shadsworth cloud
10.02.2008, 09:19
Funny how things are portrayed.
according to sporting life, HSV are in a bad run with no win in 5 games and on a downwards slope, but you could just as well say we are unbeaten in 4 games. Thats what comes of being "draw-meisters"
At the end of the "Hinrunde" we looked a bit dead on our feet and even then we pulled a draw out of the hat at Karlsruhe.
Now we are 2 games into the ruckrunde and have progressed to the QF of the Pokal. Last week against Hannover we were pretty slow starting but in the second half deserved the draw and maybe even a win. Watched the Leverkusen game on TV last night and we were well worth the draw. We had the better chances and made the better play. Sadly, we can't seem to score the goals at the moment and so we had to rely on Rost to pull off a couple of good saves.
Maybe we should sign a proven goalscorer like that guy at Bremen, Sanogo :rolleyes:
But this was a tough game and I will see it as a point gained rather than 2 dropped and lets not get too down about our crisis run.
Last week i was at bremen (please forgive me...) : their attack looked every bit as fragile as ours. And their defence is a whole lot worse.

bountymatze
10.02.2008, 11:58
Funny how things are portrayed.
according to sporting life, HSV are in a bad run with no win in 5 games and on a downwards slope, but you could just as well say we are unbeaten in 4 games. Thats what comes of being "draw-meisters"
At the end of the "Hinrunde" we looked a bit dead on our feet and even then we pulled a draw out of the hat at Karlsruhe.
Now we are 2 games into the ruckrunde and have progressed to the QF of the Pokal. Last week against Hannover we were pretty slow starting but in the second half deserved the draw and maybe even a win. Watched the Leverkusen game on TV last night and we were well worth the draw. We had the better chances and made the better play. Sadly, we can't seem to score the goals at the moment and so we had to rely on Rost to pull off a couple of good saves.
Maybe we should sign a proven goalscorer like that guy at Bremen, Sanogo :rolleyes:
But this was a tough game and I will see it as a point gained rather than 2 dropped and lets not get too down about our crisis run.
Last week i was at bremen (please forgive me...) : their attack looked every bit as fragile as ours. And their defence is a whole lot worse.
Well, it's the same old question wether the glas is half full or half empty, isn't it? After playing draw you never know if you should be happy or sad.

Last week I was a bit disappointed after the game: Our boys seemed to be still in winter sleep the first half...I think they shot only once on the hannover goal. I couldn't explain that. Well, they played better second half, but that was a disapointing game.

Yesterday I was quite satisfied. Especially after the 1:0 they played quite well...unfortunately we forgot to score the second goal. I think, if we had scored a second goal in that part of the game we would have won the game. Leverkusen was very confused after the 1:0...But then, after the equalizer, Leverkusen had some chances to win the game...

So, all things considered: A deserved draw, and a good game of our boys!

But now we'll need a victory against Bochum, that's for sure...