PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : North and South

shadsworth cloud
24.02.2008, 08:51
full respect to all those making the 800km run down to bayern today. my guess is that some of them will be there by now!
yesterdays results (for schalke and br@m@n) mean that if we win by 5 or more goals we go second!
i've seen a bit of bayern lately - the "benefit" of a setanta subscription :( - and if we can frustrate them and keep our own goal intact, they do give chances. god knows, even aberdeen made quite a few chances.
don't know if VdV will play, but i am encouraged by our recent performances that the team are strong enough now to get a result without him
so lets hope for a win (even by 1 goal), pray for a 5 goal margin, and maybe be a little happy with a draw

Oh, and 3 cheers for the Intertoto Cup Winners.
Keep a space in the trophy cabinet

RFCHSV
24.02.2008, 09:22
Yes if a very poor team like the sheep molestors can score and create so many chances against FC Hollywood then HSV should be able to also. Protecting our goal should be the first thing to do then have to take any chances that come up.

Do most travel by bus or train?

Chris1887
24.02.2008, 09:40
There is a Sonderzug (special train ?!) organized by HSV for the fans and many buses organized by the fans or the big fanclubs.

HSV 1887 : 0 Bayern !! :D

OfTheSpeed23
25.02.2008, 14:09
full respect to all those making the 800km run down to bayern today. my guess is that some of them will be there by now!

Nah we were still on the road at 9:50am yesterday, arrived a few hours later at 12:30pm though so its all good :cool:

maybe be a little happy with a draw

That I am, James. That I am :D

bountymatze
25.02.2008, 21:09
Nah we were still on the road at 9:50am yesterday, arrived a few hours later at 12:30pm though so its all good :cool:

That I am, James. That I am :D
Me too, Matt, me too! After the equalizer, with still 25 minutes to play, I always had the fear we could get the 1:2...:eek:

Yes, the equalizer was unnecassary, but tbh it wasn't really a foul before the "second" goal of them...So all in all it was a deserved point.

First let's go in to semi final in the cup on Wednesday (I bet, you'll be there in Wolfsburg, Matt! I'll be there, too...). And the championship?? Well, we're 6 points behind Bayern now...Schalke was leading with more points last year...we'll see!

By the way: At the moment I see Lautern vs Koblenz, fighting desperately against relegation...reminding me of the last season. And showing me what a great season we're playing this year, even if we should end "only" on 4th place...

But still we have the chance of winning three titles!!hsvklatschhsvklatsch

shadsworth cloud
25.02.2008, 21:27
Nah we were still on the road at 9:50am yesterday, arrived a few hours later at 12:30pm though so its all good
huh? traffic must have been bad if you didn't arrive until 4.5 hours before kick off :-)

bayern was a much better team later on, partly because they had Ribery, partly because they got shut of that useless tart Schweinsteiger.
For HSV the whole team played a good game. Olic (again) ran for everything, Reinhardt and Mathjisen were very strong. Even Jarolim stayed upright for most of the game :-) :-)

Overall quite an entertaining game, especially enjoyed Van Bommels contribution at the end. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

RFCHSV
25.02.2008, 22:43
overall quite an entertaining game, especially enjoyed Van Bommels contribution at the end. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

Enjoyed that very much watching the game last night. :D

OfTheSpeed23
28.02.2008, 09:37
huh? traffic must have been bad if you didn't arrive until 4.5 hours before kick off :-)

We left at 4am, arrived at the Allianz Arena at about 12:30...and that's after dragging out the trip with a break every hour and a couple of unneccesary long breaks, hehe. On the way back, it took us about 6/7 hours.

We were in a mini-bus, hence why it took that fast. Usually in our big "reisebus", it takes about 11/12 hours down to Munich.