PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Congratulations Swansea

shadsworth cloud
12.04.2008, 19:30
:D:D:D
no, not you.
Swansea City promoted to Championship
hsvklatschhsvklatschhsvklatsch

bountymatze
12.04.2008, 19:44
no, not you.
Swansea City promoted to Championship
hsvklatschhsvklatschhsvklatsch
In contrast to us...:( What a bad day today. But, at least, we finished the game with 11 players on the place. And Sorin is back. And Olic is doing better. Perhaps he will be able to play in Berlin, or at least against Schalke...hsvklatsch

But that's the only positive thing I see today. Well, we saw worst days here, especially last year, and it's harder to shiver if we lose the fight against relegation than shivering because we might lose the champions league qualfication, but I don't want to spoil everything we reached in the last games of the season...

We'll have to wait anyway... :eek:

shadsworth cloud
13.04.2008, 10:13
how i laughed when Bremen lost at home to Duisburg a few weeks ago :D:D (how can any decent team lost at home to the zebras? :D:D)

well, i'm not laughing now :(:mad:

its come to something when we can be happy at ending with 11 players, what we call "grasping at straws" but 2 0-1 defeats on the run has put paid to it.
i know that we have had worse times and that we can allow the team an occasional bad day after all they have achieved this season, and we will never forget how it felt to be in place 18 and after that, place 4 (or is it 5?) isn't too bad.
But our season is ending on a very poor showing. are the players just too tired, after all those UI Cup and UEFA Cup and Pokal matches? are they just waiting for their summer hols?

Like you say, we will have to wait. a win in berlin and a win against schalke and we will start to dream again - not of a big party on the Rathausplatz - but top 3 and another european campaign.

Swansea
13.04.2008, 11:00
no, not you.

Ahhh, you got me.:D

I've been watchin this club now for almost 20 years and i have the slight feeling that we will never be able to play just ONE single proper season. We fuck it up big style every year, be it the beginning or the end of the season. Same procedure as last year? Same procedure as every year...Makes me sick. At least no promotions to celebrate yet.

BTW: Well done to Swansea City AFC. Welsh police will be happy bout them playing the bluebirds now